31st July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges I can get with rank 51000 in EAMCET? What's the fee structure and future prospective for the same?

sir i have fees reambersement inspite of that i have to pay any fees to join in college and how much..sir iam oc candidate and i got 51,000 rank in eamcet now i have the confusion in branch selection.please tellme which branch is apt for girls whether ece or cse ,which has bright future and placements.please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get having 50000 rank in EAMCET? Fee structure of such colleges?
  2. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  3. Will I get a free seat in best colleges in AP after scoring 51000 rank in EAMCET?
  4. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  5. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  6. Will I get a seat in BAMS or BHMS after scoring 20,786 rank in EAMCET? What is the fee structure? When is the counseling?
  7. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  8. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  9. List of government colleges that I can get after scoring 1452 general rank in UPSEE? Fee structure for the course?
  10. What is the fee structure to do MBBS after scoring 45121 rank in EAMCET
  11. Best engineering colleges in Gujarat state for UG courses? List of the branches along with their fee structure?
  12. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016 -- [New]
  13. In which colleges can I get after scoring 28,000 rank in EAMCET Engineering Exam?
  14. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 15489 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  17. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Agriculture in AP? Which colleges are best choice for me to get admission for this course with a rank of 21000 in EAMCET?
  18. List of colleges which I can get after scoring 140575 rank in EAMCET
13th May 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges I can get with rank 51000 in EAMCET? What's the fee structure and future prospective for the same?

opening and closing rank list of top 1o engineering colleges in hyderabad
9th July 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges I can get with rank 51000 in EAMCET? What's the fee structure and future prospective for the same?

what is fee structure for ece in jntu affiliated colles for the year 2012
14th January 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,what rank i should get if want seat ingandhi medical college for mbbs
30th July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i belong to sc category i got 51569 i eamcet in engineering did iget university seat
9th June 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 53,000 rank and i had BC-A reservation,if i wont to join in narayanamma,how much fees i have to pay ?
10th June 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I have got a rank 150000 in eamcet . . Iam an oc category so which college can i expect plz give me list of 10college that i can get for my rank
21st June 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir l belong to st category l have got 51797 rank in TS eamcet in agriculture can l get free seat or if not which Colleges is good for my rank and tell me the fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?