14th June 2011, 10:38 AM
shreyas bhatt

Best engineering colleges in Gujarat state for UG courses? List of the branches along with their fee structure?

please give information regarding best engineering colleges in the gujarat state for undergraduate courses. Also give me a list of prospective branches of engineering with its fee structure at graduate level.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  2. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  4. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure? -- [New]
  5. List of branches related to Automobile? List of colleges which are offering M.Tech courses?
  6. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
  7. List of courses along with their details can be done in Gujarat after 12th? List of colleges along with their name and address in Gujarat for the same?
  8. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  9. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  10. I am doing btech under jntu
  11. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure of government ayurvedic colleges in Gujarat? List of the colleges?
  13. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  14. Is there PPP mode in any medical college of Gujarat? What is the fee structure of newly approved college in Gujarat?
  15. Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses?
  16. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  17. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  18. Fee structure for BHM?
18th October 2011, 12:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ? List of the branches along with their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas bhatt View Post
please give information regarding best engineering colleges in the gujarat state for undergraduate courses. Also give me a list of prospective branches of engineering with its fee structure at graduate level.

BEAT ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN GUJRAT:-

BITS Pilani

PSG College of Technology Coimbatore

BIT, Mesra Ranchi

Thapar University Patiala

VIT University Vellore

Manipal Inst. of Technology Manipal

Dhirubhai Ambani Inst. of Information & Comm. Tech. Gandhinagar

RV College of Engineering Bangalore

SSN College of Engineering Chennai

SASTRA Thanjavur

PES Inst. of Technology Bangalore

Amity School of Engg & Tech. Noida

Karunya University Coimbatore

Nirma Univ. of Science & Technology Ahmedabad

BIT, Sindri Dhanbad

Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi

Inst. of Technolgy & Management Gurgaon

ICFAI Institute of Science & Technology Hyderabad

Kongu engineering College Erode

Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore

Thanks
15th February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best engineering colleges in Gujarat state for UG courses? List of the branches along with their fee structure?

what about din dayal petroleum clg?is it best or gøod clg for b.tech
27th April 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best engineering colleges in Gujarat state for UG courses? List of the branches along with their fee structure?

I want for B.Tech Electrical Engineering course fees details please inform to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?