18th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Mayank Gupta 18n

List of colleges that I can get through AIR of 50747 in AIEEE?

Sir,
Please show me the list of colleges through AIR rank 50747 in AIEEE.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges that I can get after scoring 50747 AIR in AIEEE?
  2. List of good private colleges affiliated through AIEEE after scoring 247878 AIR?
  3. List of AIEEE and other AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 282838 AIR and category rank(OBC) of 83342?
  4. List of colleges that I can get after scoring AIR below 300000?
  5. List of the government colleges in which I can get after scoring 92200 AIR in AIEEE?
  6. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  7. Is NIT, Nagpur is better college for B.Arch course? List of the top colleges under AIEEE for the same? I have secured 3256 AIR in AIEEE for B.Arch. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Arch course?
  8. List of government colleges available in India or in Rajasthan after scoring an AIR of 28357 in AIEEE and state rank of 3955?
  9. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  10. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  11. After scoring 117 marks in AIEEE which college will I get?
  12. In which Government or Private colleges can I get after scoring an AIR of 35,000 in AIEEE?
  13. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  14. Which private colleges of AIEEE can I get after scoring 185000 in AIEEE?
  15. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of good engineering colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh for B.Tech? I have secured 805833 rank in AIEEE
  17. Any chance for private or government college after scoring 31127 in AIEEE exam? List of colleges I can get?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT College after scoring 434922 in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [New]
18th June 2012, 04:26 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges that I can get through AIR of 50747 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank Gupta 18n View Post
Sir,
Please show me the list of colleges through AIR rank 50747 in AIEEE.
hi!!

you have not mentioned your state hence I Would be giving you the list of colleges in india including state and center both

List of colleges with AIR 50k

surely NIT would not be easy to get because for general categort students it is required to get somewhere around 20,000 or less than 20,000.hence the list of colleges the best from my side that you would either surely be getting or might be getting in rounds of counselling::::::::::

~~The technological Institute of Textiles and Sciences,Bhiwani
this college is famous for textiles where this college is ranked second after IIT,delhi.also,there is 100% placement in textiles.for textile chemistry where there are just 10 seats in the college ,the cut off last year was 58 thousand...

here the other best placement branches are Computer science and fashion apparel engg.

~~DBCR,MURTHAL,sonepat

only biotechnology and biomedical branches and there are chances of getting chemical in open counselling

~~guru jambheshwar university

any branch in ist round of counselling and if not so then in second round of counselling

~~Kurukshetra university
you would be getting this in first or second riund of counselling

~~YMCA university,faridabad
you would be getting this prestigious college in branches like electronics and instrumentation in last counselling and IT branch in open counselling...

Colleges for central counselling

~~Indian Institute of Information technology
that is IIIT ,therte are 5 IIIT in india .i wont say you would surely get that ,but yes do apply for these because you wold not be getting any NIT'S

HOPE THIS HELPED..........................

WITH REGARDS
ROKNITS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?