2nd July 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Mumbai for IT, Civil and Computer Science? I got 75 marks in PCM

I got 75 in pcm. Please give me mumbai college list for it, civil, and computer science. For obc caste.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai for Civil, Computer Science after scoring 75% in PCM?
  2. List of Mumbai colleges for IT, Civil and Computer Science?
  3. After scoring 75% in PCM where in Mumbai can I get admission for Civil, Computer Science?
  4. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  5. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  6. MH CET cutoff list for IT and computer science for the colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 69 marks in PCM
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai having M.Tech in computer science and technology without GATE percentile
  9. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer B.Sc(Computer Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  11. PCM marks are enough to get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. Cutoff list for computer science/computer engineering in Mumbai and Pune University?
  13. List of engineering colleges in Mumbai and its surrounding which I may get after scoring 61 marks in CET?
  14. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  15. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. List of Civil Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Computer Science books to prepare for UGC-NET? -- [New]
  18. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
14th December 2011, 05:20 PM
Sanwariya

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai for IT, Civil and Computer Science? I got 75 marks in PCM

Hi!!

Yes, I can give you the list of colleges of Engineering that can give you admission based on your marks in Mumbai :

1. Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme
2. Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology
3. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
4. National Institute of Industrial Engineering
5. Sardar Patel College of Engineering
6. Don Bosco Institute of Technology
7. Thadomal Shahani Engineering College

These are some good colleges at Mumbai where you can pursue your career..

Best wishes,

Regards,
13th July 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai for IT, Civil and Computer Science? I got 75 marks in PCM

I have got 75 marks in cet . So where i can get admision in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?