11th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

MH CET cutoff list for IT and computer science for the colleges in Mumbai?

Can i get MH CETcut off list for IT and Computer Science for the year 2010-11 for colleges in MUMBAI.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  2. Cutoff list for computer science/computer engineering in Mumbai and Pune University?
  3. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  4. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  5. List of engineering colleges in Mumbai and its surrounding which I may get after scoring 61 marks in CET?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?
  7. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  8. List of Mumbai colleges for IT, Civil and Computer Science?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai having M.Tech in computer science and technology without GATE percentile
  10. Last year cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Engineering colleges of Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for MHT CET after BSc Computer Science?
  12. Date of announcement of merit list for AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam? Cutoff for different colleges in Mumbai for BPTH courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff list for MHT CET for admission in engineering colleges?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  15. List of colleges in South Mumbai offering science? What are the cutoff percentages?
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai for IT, Civil and Computer Science? I got 75 marks in PCM
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai for Civil, Computer Science after scoring 75% in PCM?
  18. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
10th June 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MH CET cutoff list for IT and computer science for the colleges in Mumbai?

i got 60 marks in mt-cet.Can i get agood college in Mumbai for computer science and engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?