7th March 2012, 06:58 PM

List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate

Sir,
I am an engineering graduate and is presently working in State Mining department.I want to do diploma or degree course through distant mode.Can you please tell me the colleges offering this type of course.Please send me the details in my mail at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  2. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  4. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  5. Colleges or universities offering diploma through distance mode?
  6. Colleges offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Calicut? -- [New]
  7. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  9. Colleges which offer distance mode in engineering and approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of diploma colleges to do courses from distance mode in U.P?
  11. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  12. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?
  13. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  15. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Post graduate Diploma in Respiratory Therapy through distance mode?
  17. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  18. List of ICTE approved distance diploma engineering colleges in India?
6th December 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate

I'm having grade 12,working in a mine I want to do distance lerning,my email [email protected]
16th September 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate

I do have certificate for Civil engineering n4/n6 (FET) and also NQFL6 in project management (DUT) m stuck, i have no idea were to look for a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?