21st May 2011, 10:30 PM
dechen lhamo

How good and reputed is JD institute of Fashion Technology and Apeejay Institute of Design for Interior Design Course?

respected sir or madam.
sir i have cleared both entrance nd interview sessions in JD institute of fashion technology and apeejay institute of design so i want to know how good and reputed the apeejay is in delhi for interior design course.

2nd June 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good and reputed is JD institute of Fashion Technology and Apeejay Institute of Design for Interior Design Course?

is there any entrance exam
15th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good and reputed is JD institute of Fashion Technology and Apeejay Institute of Design for Interior Design Course?

Is IIFT Mohali a good college for doing Interior Designing...???
15th May 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

well i don't think so that IIFT, Mohali would prove to be that good institute because if you really want to hold a good position as a interior designer you should check its placements and tie ups , so that you can have wide scope for your skills .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?