1st June 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design?

I have complete my interiors diploma from merabai institute and bachelor degree from d.u. Is i am eligible for masters in interiors if yes then plz recommend the best colleges for masters in interiors..? It would be helpful if you can give me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  2. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  4. List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design? -- [New]
  5. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  6. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  7. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  8. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  9. How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?
  10. How to take admission in interior design?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  12. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  14. List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?
  15. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  16. How to do masters after doing diploma in interior design? Can I do Ph.D in this field?
  17. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best?
  18. What is the admission fee structure of MIT College Alandi?
1st June 2015, 09:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design?

Yes, you are eligible to do Master's in Interior Design after successful completion of Diploma in Interior Design and Bachelor Degree. Here is the list of colleges offer Master's in Interior Design (MFA) course in India.

List of Colleges offer Master's in Interior Design in India:

>> NIFD (National Institute of Fashion Design)
Ph. No: +91 0172 2784980, +91 0172 2784981
Address: INIFD House, Sco 32-33-34-35, Sector 8-C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh-160009
http://www.nifd.net

>> National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
Ph. No: 079 2662 9500
Address: Opposite Tagore Hall, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380007
http://www.nid.edu

>> CEPT University, Ahmedabad
Ph. No: 079 2630 2740
Address: Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380009
http://www.cept.ac.in

>> Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology
Ph. No: 080 4044 6964
Address: C.A Site No.16, Yelahanka New Town, Doddaballapur Road, Opposite Wheel and Axle Plant, Bangalore, Karnataka-560106
http://srishti.ac.in
1st June 2015, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have complete my interiors diploma from merabai institute and bachelor degree from d.u. Is i am eligible for masters in interiors if yes then plz recommend the best colleges for masters in interiors..? It would be helpful if you can give me the answer soon!
List of the college for Masters degree in Interior design in India:-

Anima Institute of Fashion, Corporate Office at 1 Shambhu Nath Pandit Street, Calcutta-700 020.

Apeejay Institute of Design,54,Tughlakabad Institutional Area, M.B. Road, Near Batra Hospital, New Delhi-110 062.

Avinashillingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore-641 043.

Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences, 5-A Sarat Bose Road (opp. Minto Park), Calcutta-700 020.

College of Art & Design, No.7, P.V.Koil Street, Aminjikarai, Chennai-600 029.

Exteriors-Interiors,Mumbai.

II School of Arts, Fort, Mumbai-400 001.

Karavali College,Menezes Towers, Urwa Store, Mangalore-575 006. Ph: 0824-455656;

National Institute of Fashion Design, 14-B, Camac Street, Calcutta-700 017.

Nirmala Niketan, 49, New Marine Lines, Mumbai-20.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?