1st November 2011, 09:40 PM
anukaur

List of colleges offering M.Tech course in New York or Maryland? What's the applying procedure? I'm final year student of B.Tech Computer Science

I am Final year student of B.tech Computer Science. I want to do my M.tech from US college . Would you please tell me some Universities/colleges offering M.tech in New York or Maryland. How can i apply to that University?
I have US visa. What I have to do, to get admission in US university

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  2. List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students? -- [New]
  3. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  4. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC?
  5. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
  8. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  9. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  13. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  14. List of some non GATE colleges or universities for M.Tech in software engineering? I am a B.Tech CSE final year student
  15. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  16. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  17. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  18. Possibility to pursue M.Tech in Architecture for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? List of colleges with admission procedure?
23rd June 2012, 09:17 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech course in New York or Maryland? What's the applying procedure? I'm final year student of B.Tech Computer Science

Top M.Tech Colleges :

University of Rochester , New York

Cornell University , New York

Massachusetts Institute of Technology , Cambridge

Stanford University , California

University of California , Berkeley

Georgia Institute of Technology , Atlanta

University of Illinois , Illinois

California Institute of Technology , California

Carnegine Mellon University , Pittsburgh

Viterbi School of Engineering University of Southern California

University of Michigan , Michigan

University of Kentucky , Kentucky
25th June 2012, 11:42 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech course in New York or Maryland? What's the applying procedure? I'm final year student of B.Tech Computer Science

Top M.tech colleges in New york:

Univesity of michigan,michigan

Carnegine mellon university pitts burgh

California institute of technology,california.

University of Illinois,illinois

Georgia institute of technology Atlanta

University of california,Berkeley

Standford university,california

Massachusetts institute of technology cambridge

Cornell university

University of Rochester

all the best.
3rd July 2012, 11:52 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Top M.Tech Colleges in New York:

Cornell University.

University of Rochester.

Massachusetts Institute of technology Cambridge

University of Michigan,Michigan

University of Illinois,Illinois

University of California, Berkeley

Standford University,California

Georgia Institute of technology Atlanta

University of Kentucky,Kentucky

all the best...
16th July 2012, 12:51 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

LIST Of M.TECH COLLEGES IN NEW YORK:

1.Standford University,California

2.University Of California,Berkeley

3.University Of Kentucky,Kentucky

4.Cornell University

5.University Of Rochester

6.University Of Michigan,Michigan

7.University Of Illinois,Illinois

8.California Institute Of technology,California
17th July 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

tell me the procedure for taking addmission in Massachusetts Institute of technology Cambridge
please give full description.
22nd June 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

tell me the procedure for taking addmission in Massachusetts Institute of technology Cambridge
please give full description.
13th February 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir
I have completed my graduation as mechanical engineering in 2013 .so pls inform me how I get admission in California institute of technology... In M.TECH for my further qualification.
5th March 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Which universities are good in USA for masters in Electronics and Communications?
11th April 2015, 12:21 PM
surya200

List of colleges offering M.Tech course in New York or Maryland
--------------------------------------------------------------

1)California Institute of Technology , California
2)Stanford University , California
3)Carnegine Mellon University , Pittsburgh
4)University of Rochester , New York
5)Massachusetts Institute of Technology , Cambridge
6)Georgia Institute of Technology , Atlanta
7)Cornell University , New York
8)University of Illinois , Illinois
9)Carnegine Mellon University , Pittsburgh
10)University of Kentucky , Kentucky
11)Viterbi School of Engineering University of Southern California
12)California Institute of Technology , California
13)University of Rochester
14)University of California, Berkeley
15)University of Michigan , Michigan
16)Massachusetts Institute of Technology , Cambridge
29th June 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How can you increase the chances of getting into good universities for postgraduate degree in new york, if you have the visa in your hand?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?