31st May 2018, 02:11 PM
Rushang malusare

List of colleges offering Marine Engineering in Vadodara or any other cities of Gujarat

Are there any colleges in Vadodara offering full time AICTE approved Marine Engineering courses? If not in Vadodara then in any other cities of Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  2. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat -- [New]
  3. List of Gujarat Marine Engineering colleges?
  4. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student
  5. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  7. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  9. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  10. List of colleges offering BSc(Anthropology) in Vadodara?
  11. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  13. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
  14. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  15. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  16. Cutoff list for colleges offering marine engineering?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Karnataka? Cutoff marks required in CET to get admission?
  18. List of colleges offering lateral entry into Marine Engineering? Details of admission and application?
2nd June 2018, 12:57 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: List of colleges offering Marine Engineering in Vadodara or any other cities of Gujarat

There are following Marine Engineering colleges in Vadodra.
  • Ganpat University
Mehsana, Gozaria, Ganpat Vidyanagar
Admission through: JEE Main, GUJCET
Total Fees: 4.40 lakhs
  • U V Patel College of Engineering
Ganpat Vidyanagar, Mehsana
Admission through: JEE Main
Total fees: 11.07 lakhs
2nd June 2018, 05:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Marine Engineering in Vadodara or any other cities of Gujarat

List of Marine Engineering Colleges in Gujarat:

Gujarat Technological University

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering

Shantilal Shah Engineering College

UV Patel Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?