27th August 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering lateral entry into Marine Engineering? Details of admission and application?

Please give me the list of college offering lateral entry into Marine engineering, and also when does the admission start, when are the application given and which is the last date

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering lateral entry admission in Marine Engineering?
  2. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission?
  3. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?
  4. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  5. List of 10 best engineering colleges in WB offering Lateral Entry in 2nd year?
  6. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  7. Can I do B-Tech Marine Engineering with PCM marks 55%?
  8. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
  9. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Arch Lateral Entry?
  11. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  12. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  13. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing diploma?
  15. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  16. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  17. List of exams for direct second year admission (Lateral Entry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry?
2nd September 2014, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering lateral entry into Marine Engineering? Details of admission and application?

You can apply for LEET to get admission into Marine Engineering 2nd year directly. There are many other state level lateral entry exam also for which you can apply without any issues. But you must get a decent rank, then only you will be eligible for admission into top college.

Some of the colleges offering Lateral Entry admission into Marine Engineering are listed below.

1. International Marine Institute, Delhi
2. Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering, Kolkata
3. Indian Merite University, Chennai
4. Indian Marine College, Andhra Pradesh
5. T S Chanakya, Mumbai
6. MASSA Maritime Academy, Navi Mumbai
7. NUSI Maritime Academy, Goa
8. Global Merchant Navy Institute, Delhi
9. Coimbatore Marine Engineering College,Tamil Nadu.
10. C V Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
11. Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training, Chennai
12. Mangalore Marine College and Technology, Karnataka
13. Park Maritime Academy,Coimbatore
26th October 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering lateral entry into Marine Engineering? Details of admission and application?

My son is in third year diploma mechanical engg he want lateral admission to second year marine engg for the academic year 2017to 2018 when and how to proceed with the admission
28th October 2016, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

My nephew is doing diploma in electronic and electrical. Is he eligible to get lateral entry in marine engineering or can get anywhere.
5th June 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in mechanical engineering had chance to join in marine engineering course as a lateral entry by writing ap ecet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?