11th August 2010, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?

respctive sir,

i am sarthak rana. i have completed diploma electrical engg. in MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY(M.S.U) in VADODARA(gujarat)in year .i want to admission in any AICTE APPROVED COLLAGE of electrical engg in (B.E/B.TECH).

so, sir what the INSTITUTE of diploma to degree? i want some information about the diploma to degree? please guidance about the admission process.

regards,
sarthak rana
vadodara,GUJARAT
(09638392141)

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  2. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  3. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  4. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  5. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  8. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  9. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  10. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  11. What a diploma in electrical engineering holder can do to join MArine engineering? -- [New]
  12. Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course to certificate holder in Electrical Trade in Punjab?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for BOE exam? I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering
  14. List of institutions providing Electrical engineering diploma in correspondence?
  15. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  16. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  17. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
26th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Piush beniwal

Default Re: List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?

Can i get entrance in b.tech murthal after passing 12th class with 85% in physics ,chemistry ,math with non-medical science
6th August 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?

After completion of Diploma in Electronics & Communication, for doing degree what is the procedure. Please guide me and what short of Service can get. Karansinh
8th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

After completion of diploma in mechanical ,for doing degree what is the procedure in M.S.U ,baroda and admmisation free
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?