9th October 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering Part Time Civil Engineering course in Gujarat?

List of part time civil engineering college in gujarat.
i want to do part time civil engineering

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  2. List of institutes offering part time course in civil engineering?
  3. In which college of Gujarat can I get after completing my diploma in civil engineering?
  4. List of the colleges offering B.Tech in civil engineering?
  5. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  6. List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  7. How to do masters in Civil Engineering part time? List of colleges/universities offering such course?
  8. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  9. Colleges offering Part time degree or distance education in Civil Engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering preferably in Maharashtra?
  11. List of part time Mechanical engineering colleges in Gujarat
  12. List of part time Mechanical engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  13. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar? -- [New]
  14. List of Polytechnic Colleges offering part time diploma engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?
  16. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  17. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai
25th April 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Part Time Civil Engineering course in Gujarat?

I have complited bcom. Now I want to do civil engineering course for licence so that I can take tender.please suggest me part time colleges within south Gujarat.now m handling my fathers construction buisness
30th March 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Part Time Civil Engineering course in Gujarat?

sir i have completed my diploma in civil engineering. now i want to do degree cource in civil engineering part time/distance education. bcoz i have goverment job so i cant admit regular cource.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?