8th February 2012, 12:49 PM
FRANKO VAZ

List of colleges offering part time ME course in EEE in Nagarcoil and Tirunelveli region?

Can you furnish the Colleges offering ME Part time in EEE in Nagarcoil and Tirunelveli

Franko

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  2. Information about Polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE in Tamilnadu
  3. Which colleges are providing part time M.Tech or M.E in Anna University Tirunelveli?
  4. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  6. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  7. List of colleges offering part time degree course in Surat and Baroda region?
  8. List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  10. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  11. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  12. List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  13. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in Maths? I am a PG in Mathematics with 57% from AP
  14. List of colleges offering part time ME in Chennai?
  15. List of the colleges offering part time M.Tech in Mechanical? I have completed B.Tech
  16. Can I get a good college to do M.Tech in EEE stream in AU region after scoring 11000 rank in GATE? List of colleges colleges offering stipend?
  17. List of the colleges offering part time M.Tech in Chennai?
  18. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
10th December 2012, 08:52 PM
vigneshafk

Default Re: List of colleges offering part time ME course in EEE in Nagarcoil and Tirunelveli region?

Hai sir, i want the list of colleges for M.E CSE or SE in nagarcoil and tirunelveli under anna university. Is Tirunelveli anna university has the M.E part time admission now? Because the control is directly taken by chennai AU. I heard, the courses were stoped. So Please help me sir.
9th February 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering part time ME course in EEE in Nagarcoil and Tirunelveli region?

How cn a student of diploma civil engineering do part time B.E. Course after completing his/her civil eng in diploma? Is it possible 2 do?? Plz give d ans...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?