9th February 2012, 03:56 PM
nagendrapatnaik

List of the colleges offering ship engineering after passing B.Tech in Metallurgy

sir i am doing b.tech in metallurgy.and i want to became ship engineer after btech,,, i want the procedure nd list of colleges offering this course,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India offering M.Tech in Metallurgy on the basis of GATE rank?
  2. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing Metallurgy Diploma?
  3. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
  4. List of colleges offering MBA in Ship Management? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. How to be a SP after passing Metallurgy engineering?
  6. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  8. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  10. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  12. List of the colleges offering Nanotechnology?
  13. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  16. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  17. Colleges for Metallurgy Engineering in Mangalore?
  18. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2013, 05:07 PM
kvp25panpaliya

Default Re: List of the colleges offering ship engineering after passing B.Tech in Metallurgy

Hello ,
Ship Engineering ie Marine Engineering is the best way for career.After B.Tech you can get an admission in Marine Engineering.I am providing you some colleges list related this field which is as follow-
1)National Institute of Technology , Metallurgy
2)Government College of Engineering
3)Indian Institute of Technology(I.I.T) , Metallurgy
4)P.S.G. College of Technology
These are the best colleges for Marine Engineering.You should try in these colleges.You definately get an admission.
Thank you...
24th January 2013, 05:08 PM
kvp25panpaliya

Default Re: List of the colleges offering ship engineering after passing B.Tech in Metallurgy

Hello ,
Ship Engineering ie Marine Engineering is the best way for career.After B.Tech you can get an admission in Marine Engineering.I am providing you some colleges list related this field which is as follow-
These are the best colleges for Marine Engineering.You should try in these colleges.You definately get an admission.
Thank you...
24th January 2013, 06:26 PM
purvi52

Wink Re: List of the colleges offering ship engineering after passing B.Tech in Metallurgy

24th January 2013, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The top Ship Engineering colleges in India are given below:

-College Of Engineering (Andhra University), Waltair, Visakhapatnam-530003

-Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad-500027

-Shipbuilders Industry Society of Goa’s Institute of Maritime Studies, ISBT Complex, Bogda, Vasco Da Gama – 403802

-Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET), MIT Campus,Paud Road, Pune-411038

-Tolani Maritime Institute, Sangurli Road,Post:Induri, Tal:Maval, Dist:Pune-410507 Marine Engineering

-The Shipping Corporation of India , Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai-400021

-Directorate General of Shipping, Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001

-IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai-400076

-Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai-400033
25th January 2013, 01:45 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

List of the colleges offering ship engineering after passing B.Tech in Metallurgy are :-

Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET), Pune.

Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune.

The Shipping Corporation of India , Mumbai.

National Institute of Technology , Metallurgy.

Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research,Mumbai.

Anna University of Technology, Madurai

AMET University, Kanathur

Vels Academy of Maritime Studies, Chennai.

Chennai School of Ship Management, Chennai.

Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME), Kolkata.

ALL THE BEST ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?