29th October 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?

Respected sir
I am diploma holder & working as junior engineer under govt. of tripura,now i want to do b.tech degree from distance education(aicte approved) college from agartala tripura,help me

Related Questions:
  1. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  2. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  3. What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Reference Books for Education Paper for Tripura Civil Services Exam?
  5. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  6. How may I swap my posting from Agartala to Guwahati? I was allotted at Tripura AG(a) office as an auditor by CAG
  7. How to get the admit card for DRDO entrance exam? I am a student of computer science and technology from Tripura Institute of Technology, Agartala
  8. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  9. Universities offering the course in post basic nursing(Correspondence course)?
  10. How can I get admission in veterinary college, Agartala
  11. Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  13. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  14. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course -- [New]
  15. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  16. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  17. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  18. How to pursue the course of B.Ed in Jammu University?
15th July 2012, 12:11 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?

Top Educational Instutions inAgartala,Tripura
AgartalaEngineering Colleges
List of colleges that offer Engineering (BE, BTech, MCA, ME, MTech etc.), Architecture (BArch, MArch etc.), Urban Planning and other related courses
AgartalaMedical&Health Science Colleges
List of Medical Colleges including colleges that offer health courses
AgartalaNursing Colleges
Nursing schools offering Nursingdegree, Midwifery and other nurse training courses.
7th June 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?

Sir my self pralay and i am a diploma holder at TIT.
Now i want to b.tech on distance education from agartala under tripura govt.
Soo is it possible?
if then how can i apply for that?
And where should i have to contuct ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?