30th May 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Pune which provides Oceology course?

List of colleges in Pune which provides Oceology course? I wanted to take admission for the course. So, can you please provide me the college details and also the procedure followed to get the admission? Looking forward to get the answer soon!

1st June 2015, 12:12 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune which provides Oceology course?

Here am providing you a list of some fabulous in Pune colleges which one provides Oceology course , now you can choose the college which one suits you more than others main factor is travelling and fee structure you can visit the college for more information

1). Indira College Of Business Management
4 Ganeshkhind Road Pune

2). International Institute Of Management Science
IIMS Survey No 169/1/A Pune

3). Jetking Infotrain Limited
Shop No 76/77, 5th Floor, Kunal Plaza Building Pune

4). Utkarsh Technical Institute
3rd Floor, Dashmesh Complex Solapur Road Next To Prince Hotel Pune

5). Creative Educational Foundation
Dnyaneshwar Building,Sr No.70/2/1, Katraj Main Chowk Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?