12th October 2012, 10:07 AM
jatin senapati

List of the colleges recognized by Swami Vivekanand University for B.Ed course

can i know the list of colleges recognized by swami vivekanand university for B.ed course?

30th January 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges recognized by Swami Vivekanand University for B.Ed course

yes i ask swami vivekanand college approved by ugc
26th September 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges recognized by Swami Vivekanand University for B.Ed course

is trinity a g bsc college in hyderabad in under svn university
1st June 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is the Vruksha Kalpa academy of agriculture ( guntur, ap) affiliated to swamy vivekananda university sagar (madhya pradesh) and is it recognized by ugc & icar?
I
29th June 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

s the Vruksha Kalpa academy of agriculture ( guntur, ap) affiliated to swamy vivekananda university sagar (madhya pradesh) and is it recognized by ugc & icar?
I
21st August 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

swami vivekanand university se reconised kitne collage & instute up hai
2nd September 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know buddha institutes of higher education begusarai ( bihar ) are affiliated under swami vivekanand university or not. Kindly confirm me.

Dhananjay Kumar
Bihar
E-mail;--- [email protected]
1st December 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

emcons business Academy ,20/1,Sahapur colony,plot100,flat B,1st floor,New Alipore,kolkata-700053
21st August 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is School of engeenering and technology kolkata was recognized by swami vivekanand university?
6th May 2016, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Emcons Business Academy in Kolkata, conducting Automobile Engg 3 years Diploma Course - Is this course affiliated by Swami Vivekananda University? When will be the 1st Semestar Exam for them which was started in July,2015? Please reply at the earliest. Regards
30th July 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that annie besant college of engineering of lucknow is affilated to swami vivekanaand university madhya pradesh
31st July 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir annie besant college of enginerring lucknow is affilated to swami vivekaananad university plz tell me on shahana khane [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?