14th March 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Bangalore offering Internship to B.Sc Microbiology candidates?

I'm a B.Sc Microbiology student. Is there any company or industry for internship available in Bangalore related to Microbiology? Which are those and how to apply for those companies?

18th March 2019, 07:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore offering Internship to B.Sc Microbiology candidates?

List of companies in Bangalore offering internship to BSc Microbiology candidates:-

Department of Microbiology and Cell Biology, IISC, Bangalore, Devasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone: 08022 9324 10

Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, Bangalore,
http://www.ibab.ac.in

Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Bangalore,
http://rgcb.res.in
10th December 2021, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore offering Internship to B.Sc Microbiology candidates?

Interested in internship at microbiology lab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?