15th June 2016, 01:31 PM
Susmitha m k

List of companies to do internship in electronics and communication branch?

I am susmitha. Studying in final year and interested to do internship.. so any companies?? I am in Electronics and communication branch. Looking for embedded internship..? Can you please suggest me all the companies which I can start applying for?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. List of companies providing internship for Electronics and Communication engineering students -- [New]
  3. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  4. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  5. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  6. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?
  8. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies that provide 10 days internship to Electronics and Communication Engineering students at Banglore?
  10. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  11. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  12. Internship program in Bangalore for electronics and communication students?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  15. How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?
  16. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
15th June 2016, 08:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do internship in electronics and communication branch?

List of companies providing Internship program for ECE Candidates :

>> Reliance Communications

>> Bharati Airtel

>> Gemini Communications

>> Tata Communications

>> Nelco

>> Krone Communications

>> Gold stone Infratech ltd

>> Airport authority of india

>> Nokia semiens

>>BSNL.
15th June 2016, 10:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do internship in electronics and communication branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susmitha m k View Post
I am susmitha. Studying in final year and interested to do internship.. so any companies?? I am in Electronics and communication branch. Looking for embedded internship..? Can you please suggest me all the companies which I can start applying for?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE candidate:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
15th June 2016, 11:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There are so many companies in which you can apply for summer internships like:

*Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.

*Bharat Electronics Limited.

*Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.

*Samsung, LG, Huwaei etc.
16th June 2016, 03:27 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

List of Internship companies offering Electronics and Communication branch:

Qulacomm

BHEL

Intel

Texas Instruments

Google

Facebook

Microsoft

IBM

Satyam computers

Tech Mahindra

Infosys

Wipro

Samsung Research

General Electric

Goldman Sachs

Bank of America

TCS
27th May 2019, 09:53 PM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

List of companies:--

1. Bharati Airtel

2. Gemini Communications

3. Tata Communications

4.Nokia

5. Krone Communications

6. Gold stone Infratech ltd

7. Airport authority of india

8. BSNL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?