2nd March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?

hi m vishakha of eie branch,i wanted to know the list of campanies and institutes who are offering 6 weeks industrail trianing specialize in my trade??

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer 6 months Industrial Training including 2 weeks of Flight Training for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate?
  2. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  3. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  5. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  6. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  7. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Training related to Industrial Defined Problem in Vadodara
  9. Companies offering 6 weeks Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Tamil Nadu?
  10. List of industrial training institutes in Hyderabad?
  11. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  12. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  13. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  14. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial Training?
  15. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  16. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  17. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur? -- [New]
  18. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
19th February 2013, 07:23 PM
chetan.a.b

Default Re: List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?

namaste friend,

6 Months Industrial Training

Ducat is specialized in imparting different types of trainings according to the need of the institute and students. We are providing 6 months / weeks project based industrial training (hand on real time case studies) on various technologies, having very skilled professional trainers. Our training-cum-placement program provides 100% placement assistance to all the candidates undergoing training after the completion of the course.

ducat specializes in delivering trainings on:

1. java (core and advanced).
2. ibm project on java & embedded
3. dot net.
4. sharepoint
5. biztalk
6. embedded systems.
7. mainframes.
8. software testing.
9. oracle applications/app.
10. data warehousing.
11. red hat linux certification.
12. sas.
13. php.
14. c / c++.
15. seo
16. solaris administration
17. vlsi technology
18. adobe flex 3. 0
19. ccna certification
20. ccnp certification
21. mcse certification
please select the branch and continue there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?