20th March 2018, 07:03 AM
Var shah

List of companies offering Internship to BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) student in Tiruvallur?

I am a BCom student with Corporate Secretaryship. I am looking for the companies providing internship in Tiruvallur district. Kindly provide me the list of companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of public limited companies offering internship after M.Com Corporate Secretaryship at Coimbatore
  2. List of public limited companies which are offering internship training for B.Com (Corporate Secretaryship) at Chennai
  3. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  4. List of public limited companies offering internship training in Secretarial Practice and Office Management in Chennai
  5. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  6. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. List of companies offering summer internship for electrical B.Tech student in Gujarat?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  12. List of companies in Chennai offering one month internship in Corporate Secretary for B.Com student
  13. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  14. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  17. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  18. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
9th April 2018, 05:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) student in Tiruvallur?

List of companies offering Internship to BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) student in Tiruvallur are as follows:-
KSR & Co Company Secretaries LLB
Cholamandalam AMC Ltd.
Sundaram Home Finance Limited
T.S Mahalingam & Sons
Dharani Finance Limited
HDB Financial Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?