12th March 2018, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student

Sir, I am looking to do internship in Bangalore. I am studying Bachelor of Computer Application here. I want to internship in any company but not going to pay for internship. I mean I want paid free internship. Right now I have a vacation for a month. So, I am thinking to do internship instead of moving to home. So, kindly tell me about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  2. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  3. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  4. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  5. List of companies offering 1 month Summer Internship in Odisha?
  6. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  7. List of companies in Chennai offering one month internship in Corporate Secretary for B.Com student
  8. List of companies in Chennai offering 6 month internship to 3rd year CSE student
  9. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  10. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering 1 month summer internship in Ernakulam?
  13. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  17. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vishakapatnam? -- [New]
30th April 2018, 04:31 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am looking to do internship in Bangalore. I am studying Bachelor of Computer Application here. I want to internship in any company but not going to pay for internship. I mean I want paid free internship. Right now I have a vacation for a month. So, I am thinking to do internship instead of moving to home. So, kindly tell me about the companies.

List of companies offering internships to BCA student is given below:

I Vision Training - Website Link

Tech Transit Technologies - Website Link

SLN Technologies - Website Link

CETPA Infotech - Website Link

DLK Career Development Center - Website Link

Aptron Noida - Website Link
30th April 2018, 05:27 PM
ranu shahi

List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student are:-
Apex TG India Pvt. Ltd.
M Soft Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
TecRaq Systems
Encryption Infotech
Markline Edu-Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Appsysco
EamaniTech
NicheTech Computer Solutions
11th May 2018, 03:45 PM
tisssve

TISS-SVE Training Hub chandigarh that provide internship in the following-:

1.HR or Sales & Marketing
2.Digital Marketing
21st December 2018, 04:46 PM
shiv56

CETPA Infotech
Aptron
Croma campus
Sky Infotech and many other Institute is good for Internship training For BCA Students 1 months, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?