3rd April 2012, 11:59 PM
apoorva chauhann

List of the companies offering summer training being a candidate pursuing masters in human resource?

list of companies offering summer training being a candidate pursuing masters in human resource?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  4. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  5. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  8. Summer Training for B.Tech Mechnical Student
  9. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai? -- [New]
  10. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  11. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  12. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  13. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  14. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  15. List of companies which can provide summer training MBA (HR)?
  16. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  18. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
29th February 2016, 10:22 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: List of the companies offering summer training being a candidate pursuing masters in human resource?

List of Best companies offering summer training to candidate who is pursing Master in Human Resources:
>>Genius consultant Ltd
>>Ranstad
>>Kelly Services India
>>Adecco India
>>Mercer India
>>ABC Consultants
>>Black and white business solutions
>>3 Leads
>>Talent Mappers
You can take internship in mentioned above companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?