31st December 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?

sir,
i am a student of BTECH 3rd CSE. i want to do summer training in lucknow or noida .so many institute are offering to provide summer training.so i am very confused what is the best option.so plz guide me for summer training of companies,institutes

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  3. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  4. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. Summer training in Noida after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? List of companies?
  6. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  8. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  10. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  11. How to register for Summer Training in HCL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech in IT?
  12. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering summer training in Gorakhpur for B.Tech(ECE,3rd year) students?
  16. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  17. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
1st January 2015, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?

You can apply for training in following companies in Lucknow.

1. Axon IT Services, Sector H, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 093694 70561

2. Trendsetterz, Park Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 072759 00009

3. ZEAL IT SOLUTION ,Ganj Plaza, Nawal Kishore Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 099360 51024

4. Pari Technologies India, a division of Pari Business Group, 1, Alkapuri, Near Gayatri Mandir, terhi Pulia, Kursi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 410 2504
28th April 2017, 06:44 PM
brijeshesoft

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?

Hi in Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) students e.Soft Technologies is the only best option because e.Soft is a leading software company in lucknow from last 18 years. In e.Soft Internal placement facility is available and most of the reputed aktu students placed after training and right now get more than 1 lacks/month salary. e.Soft provides you complete SDLC knowledge. e.Soft having two more offices except lucknow is in Mumbai & in US.
18th April 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Lists of companies offering summer internship six weeks for computer science engineering students of 3rd year in Lucknow..
15th May 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering inplant training for BTech textile students near coimbatore erode karur
29th May 2018, 12:37 PM
ashyour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lists of companies offering summer internship six weeks for computer science engineering students of 3rd year in Lucknow..
You can register for summer training at
Kenbit Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Purania Chauraha Opp. Police Booth, Aliganj
Lucknow
Phone No: 9839024048
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?