24th July 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?

Sir,

I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech (Civil). I want to internship or summer training in construction companies for 45 days. Please send me list of companies offering the summer training?

Thanks u

Related Questions:
  1. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
  2. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering
  5. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  8. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  9. Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar?
  10. How to do summer training in a reputed company after pursuing B.Tech from RTU in ECE 6th semester
  11. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  12. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  13. Does TCS and Infosys offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  15. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  16. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  17. Summer internship training to MBA pursuing student at JABALPUR (M.P.)?
  18. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
28th July 2015, 12:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?

It is nice to see that you want to pursue training or internship opportunities. However, there are limited construction companies who provide training or internship opportunities. This is because they employ services which requires practical skills and many are small scale companies which do not have such infrastructure. However, you can pursue training or internship in -

- PSUs
- BSNL
- DLF
- Shapoorji and Paloonji
- Samsung Constructions
- Prestige
- LnT
17th February 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?

Does you have any internship programme for student completed their 2nd year engineering with electronics and communication?
17th April 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir currently i'm student of civil engineering 3rd year & i want to do summer training but i'm unable to find any opportunity, tell where & how i do summer training.
Location kanpur lucknow or near about.
Thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?