16th June 2012, 01:43 PM
niraj ojha

List of Companies offering Training for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?

Sir i am jst cmpleted my 2nd year of b.tech in ece . can i get the information of such companies wich do offers the training in core...and also the terms and condition .

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  2. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  3. List of Companies offering Implant Training for the candidates of CSE stream?
  4. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  5. Which are the companies offering ECE project
  6. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  7. Electronics companies in Hyderabad which are offering training for Major Projects?
  8. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  10. List of best companies offering summer training after 4th sem of BE (ECE)?
  11. List of Companies hiring the candidates of ECE stream?
  12. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  15. List of companies offering training in ECE branch? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  17. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  18. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
16th June 2012, 04:50 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Companies offering Training for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?

List of Companies
offering Training for
the candidates of
B.Tech in ECE stream:

Suporte Remoto, Mumbai

Master and Associates, Jalgaon

Super Impex, Mumbai

Yesha Electricals Pvt Ltd, Vadodara

West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Ltd, Kolkata

Weltech Electronics, Jamnagar

Wavetek Electronics, pune

Waves Electronics Pvt Ltd, Kochi

Visa Electronics India Pvt Ltd, Noida

Vinytics Peripherals Pvt Ltd, New Delhi

all the best.
16th June 2012, 06:07 PM
AAGNAY

Default Re: List of Companies offering Training for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?

Dear Niraj, As you have completed your 2nd year of b.tech in E.C.E.You can apply for training in government as well as in private sector firms.There are many government firms that provide training to E.C.E branch.
List of some government firms:-
1) SAIL
2)NTPC
3)BHEL
4)Hindustan Petrolium
and many other government as well as private firms
18th June 2012, 12:21 PM
taseer1991

List of Companies offering Training for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream

1.Weltech Electronics.

2.Hindustan Petrolium

3.NTPC

4.BHEL

5.SAIL

6.Super Impex

7.VISA Elec.Pvt.LTd.

8.V.P.Pvt.Ltd..

9.Arunodya Electronics PVT.LTD

10.Bharath Tech Electronicss.......
5th July 2012, 12:23 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

List of Companies offering Training for the Candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream:

Vinytics Peripherals Pvt Ltd,New Delhi

Waves Electronics Pvt Ltd,Kochi

Visa Electronics India Pvt Ltd,Noida

Weltech Electronics,Jamnagar

Wavetek Electronics,Pune

Super Impex,Mumbai

Suporte Remoto,Mumbai

Master and Associates,Jalgaon

Yesha Electricals Pvt Ltd,Vadodara

West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Ltd,Kolkata

all the best ..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?