8th August 2011, 10:11 AM
vivek@nitd

What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream

I am a 2nd year student at nit durgapur. My stream is electronics & communication engineering.I have to apply for internship at core companies.What is procedure?Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  2. Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  5. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  7. Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for Core companies for ECE stream?
  9. Details of core companies offering Internship to ECE students in Coimbatore?
  10. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  12. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  13. Which are the companies which provide internship while doing B.E in ECE from Park College of Engineering?
  14. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  15. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  18. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
10th August 2015, 01:39 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream

See, for applying in any of the government organisation or in a private one, the procedure is same(it will be discussed below). The thing is that, in private ones the fee of the summer training is more but then they provide proper training to the candidates.

On the other hand, in government firms, the exposure is great but you have to take the initiative yourself to learn because there the officials won't take any pain in explaining things to you. You yourself need to show curious attitude for learning.

Now, the educational qualification:-
# You must be pursuing BE/ BTECH/Diploma(of relevant trade) of relevant branch from a recognized university.

# You should be in the 3rd year of your course.

Also, you have to submit the following documents :
>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training.

Since you are in the 2nd year, so you might not get a chance to get the internship. But then also, i would definitely ask you to try out at least once in the company in which you are willing to do the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?