25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata

I am a Mechanical Engineering student and I want to do internship in Kolkata. Give me the list of core companies with good reputation who are providing summer internship in Kolkata near to Barrackpore or in any other parts of Kolkata. I just recently completed my 3rd semester.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship for mechanical engineering students
  2. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  4. List of companies near Ranchi providing internship with certificate to Mechanical students
  5. List of companies providing internship for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  6. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  7. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR
  8. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  9. Companies providing 3-4 months internship in Kolkata to ECE students?
  10. List of companies in Pune providing at least two month internship for Mechanical Engineers
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?
  13. List of companies in Gujarat providing internship programme in Mechanical Engineering
  14. List of companies providing internship related to Mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it necessary to do internship in B.Tech for MS course in USA? List of companies providing internship in Ujjain?
  16. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  17. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  18. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
28th February 2018, 01:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata

I do not find any good company who provide internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata. But i am providing you the list of some companies who provide internship to Mechanical Engineering students in all over India.

Lists of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students are:-
Ashok Leyland
Conceptia
Websol
Asmacs
SEL Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.
Honeywell
Hindustan Motors Ltd.
Hyundai Motors India Ltd.
Royal Enfield Ltd.
Bhusan Power Steel
Jindal Steel
Tube Investments of India Ltd.
Tractor and Farm Equipment
28th February 2018, 04:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata

List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students are as follows:-
Healthcare Technology Innovation Centre
Padmini VNA Mechatronics Private Limited
New York Engineers
Wasteland Mineral LLP
Parintek Innovations Private Limited
Comofi Medtech Private Limited
Kumar Solutions India Private Limited
Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services
System Designing
Pepodeal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?