7th February 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?

send name and address of some eletronics companies,who provide summer training for II year student foe electronics branch

Related Questions:
  1. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  2. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  3. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  4. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  5. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  6. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  8. List of companies which provides summer training for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [New]
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  10. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  11. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  12. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  15. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  17. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  18. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
11th February 2011, 06:01 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?

dear friend,

you r a 2nd year student. till now u r not enough technical knowledege to get all the training in telecom sectors.
i think no compainies r there who ll give training to 2nd year student.
so you should try it in next year..
you can refer the compainies for your branch , all the telecome sectors.
BSNL
VODAPHONE
and many more

good luck.....
16th February 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?

sir....but 2nd year is about to end...and ill b in third year after 3 months......sir i m asking for 3rd year...
2nd March 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am a student of 4th sem in AFSET, so i want to six week summer taraning in electronics&communication company in Delhi NCR. In good and faithful company.
9th March 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of b.tech 2nd year and i want to tranning in "bsnl"...what should i have to do to do this????????
17th March 2011, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

I am Raghav mahajan, a student of btech 2nd year at BCET Gsp i want to have 6 week training in thermal power plant is this possible . Can you please send me the names of some of th
12th April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 4th sem polytechnic diploma i want to get traning for 24 days in july
18th May 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

pls can u let me knw company offering summmer training for 3rd yr electronics and telecommunication students
9th July 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, am dev doing ma b.tech from n.c group of institutions i done ma 2nd yr and now am going for summer training...pls prefer me a good company for training and it should be in delh....ma email [email protected] send me details....i shall be very thankful to you....
1st November 2011, 04:00 PM
keshab.ptu

Hello Sir,

I am Keshab of 2nd year in ECE Branch and i need some suggestion of the company that how can i apply for training in gud companies also send me some name of good companies along with adress which is suitable for Electonics Branch.
For which i will b thankful to u....
28th November 2011, 01:48 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you r a 2nd year student. till now u r not enough technical knowledege to get all the training in telecom sectors.
i think no compainies r there who ll give training to 2nd year student.
so you should try it in next year..
you can refer the compainies for your branch , all the telecome sectors.
BSNL
VODAPHONE
and many more

good luck
11th December 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

sir , i m b.tech student of 2 nd year i want to do trainnig . presently, i have a knowlege of embedded systems and somewhat about matlab pls suggest me a trainnig centers in delhi because ma clg is very far away frm delhi so i m looking for a weekly trainnig institutes...
i have done work with 8051 microcontroller and some basic coding of matlab. Now, i m looking for its vast applications . i think it will benficial for placement as well . so sir pls suggest me a gud trainning instutes .
11th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
I am Sanjay singh, a student of B.tech ECE 2nd year in VIT chennai .I will complete my 2nd year in month of may.I want the name of companies to give summer internship in month of june and plz comanies should be in Jaipur and my email address is [email protected]
24th April 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m student of polytechnic civil 2nd year so i want 28 days summer training.which compani is suitable for me in ghaziabad,noida and meerut.
2nd September 2015, 01:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
send name and address of some eletronics companies,who provide summer training for II year student foe electronics branch
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?