4th February 2012, 01:07 AM

List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university

i am mechanical engineer from chhattisgarh university with an aggregate of 60%. Can you suggest me companies to which i can apply.

25th July 2012, 06:18 PM

Default Re: List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university

i am mechanical engineer from guntur can i know what kind of government jobs available in andhra pradesh
25th July 2012, 07:16 PM

Default Re: List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university

i am mechanical engineer from chhattisgarh university with an aggregate of 60%. Can you suggest me companies to which i can apply.
hello
It is to see that you have done engineering in mechanical. Mechanical engineering has good demand on present market. This branch deals with manufacturing of motors,engines,cheeses,etc.There are lot of companies hire mechanical engineers every year
But one thing mechanical engineering is ever green trade of engineering sector
The following are the list of companies
PRIVATE:
Tata motors
bajaj
hero
layland
ford
honda
Govt sector:
BARC
BHEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
COAL INDIA
ECIL
ARMY
NAVY
HAL
SAIL
The following are list of companies which provide jobs in design field
Aban group
Central mechanical engineering research institute
sungrace
ved engineering
Desgin tech system Ltd
23rd August 2012, 09:26 PM

as an electrical engg. which r my core companies. which r the saftey courses that i must learn. suggest me some weekend saftey courses for electrical engg conducted in chennai.
24th August 2012, 02:29 AM
incredibleshub

List of the companies recruiting mechanical engineers

1. Kirloskar Groups

2. Cummins

3. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) MNC

4. Mind-Tree (MNC)

5. Tech Mahindra

6. Wipro Technologies

7. Quest Global

8. Faurecia Technology (MNC)

9. I.T.W

10. S.K.F

11. Expert Engineering
24th August 2012, 04:06 AM
drjeet

Hi..

>> Mechenical students can try for Govt. sectors like::
  1. Public Sector Banks
  2. The State Service Commission, post and telegraphs
  3. Indian Railways
  4. PWD
  5. UPSC
  6. Indian Forest Services

>> Some private companies which recruit freshers of Mechenical students::
  1. Motorola
  2. Infosys
  3. Tata Motors
  4. TCS
  5. Dr Reddy Labs
  6. Godrej
  7. ICICI
  8. L & T
  9. Jet Airways
  10. Mahindra & Mahindra
  11. McKinsey
  12. Oracle India
  13. Polaris
  14. PUNJ-Llyod
  15. Reliance
  16. Samsung Electronics
  17. Whirlpool
  18. Wipro
  19. TVS Motors

>> You also can try for Indian Army and Indian Air Force.

26th October 2012, 12:22 AM

sir I have completed my B.E in mechanical with 58% am interested to go in design field.Can u suggest am I fit for mnc companies...please provide me the solution sir
2nd February 2013, 08:10 AM

Sir i am student of mechanical branch i steady final semester please guide related company
21st February 2013, 12:24 PM

dera sir ,
i m a final engineer student of mechanical engineering.
plz suggest me respectiv companies.
thankingyou.
24th February 2013, 07:39 PM

Can i work at skf with my N6
4th March 2013, 08:29 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers

1.hero
2.isro
3.bajaj
4.ecil
5.tata motors
6.ford
7.hal
8.coal india

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th March 2013, 06:45 PM

which compny has to recruit mechanical fresher
29th March 2013, 07:14 AM

List of civil structural design companies which are offering jobs to freshers
17th May 2013, 02:26 PM

will u suggest mechanical core companies recruiting freshers in and around Tamilnadu...
27th May 2013, 10:06 PM

I am a mechanical engineer with cgpa 8.78/10 from calicut university. i would like to work in uae oil sector for higher salary. how to get into it. i am not interested to get job via agencies. can you help me please???????
30th July 2013, 07:40 PM

how to get ourself into these companies
15th September 2013, 10:05 AM

i want to know what is the minimum cgpa to get a job in top companies and what will be the procedure if i get that minimum cgpa?
9th October 2013, 04:03 PM

Dear sir i completed this year mechanical engineering in andhra university i got 82 percent can u tell me which company i have to apply pls sir gave me reply to this mail id [email protected]
6th December 2013, 01:10 PM

i complete BE in mech with an aggr of 67% pls tell me a good suggestion to get place in good company
14th February 2014, 05:04 PM

sir I am shubham student of mechanical engineering in 8th semester.I would like to join core mechanical companies so can u please suggest me some name of companies which require freshers.
7th March 2014, 07:59 PM

I have done btech in mechanical branch under punjab technical university from punjab nd secured 70 percent marks. so can u please
suggest me some name of companies which
require freshers.
email id . [email protected]
30th March 2014, 12:52 PM

sir I completed btech mechanical engineering under j.n.t.u kakinada with an agg of 69%.sir please tell good suggestion to get good place in company.please give me reply this mail id:[email protected]
16th April 2014, 04:57 PM

If u want a job in mechanical field then u must start preparation otherwise no chance here a lot of tremendous student s
25th June 2014, 04:03 PM

Sir, i have completed my b.tech. in mech. engg. ín last year.
i tried all over but i did not get any job.
í live in punjab,
here are not more industies...
i have gone delhi and gurgaon many time bt not get job until.
plz
help me..
my email id- [email protected]
12th July 2014, 09:53 PM

sir i am B.E, mechanical Engineering in anna university based college in tamil nadu with 66% so, suitable core company suggest to me please.
12th July 2014, 09:56 PM

sir i am B.E, mechanical Engineering in anna university based college in tamil nadu with 66% so, suitable core company suggest to me please.
9th August 2014, 04:58 PM

Sir hv done my btech from Chennai...in the branch mechanical and production with 62 persentage...kindly give a suggestion..where i will apply for job.
My [email protected]
18th September 2014, 11:17 AM

sir..
how can i send the my resume to top mnc companies? please reply to my mail [email protected]
if possible company address sir.
19th November 2014, 08:24 PM

Im completed my eng in mechanical branch my aggrigate is 65% i want design eng post in mnc company plz suggest me to get job..
25th November 2014, 08:02 PM

I am diploma holder with 69% marks form mechanical stream can you suggest me any company
26th December 2015, 12:18 PM

I am B.Tech holder with 65% marks form mechanical stream can you suggest me any company
16th February 2016, 11:29 PM

Sir my marks 59% and I did short term course catia and auto cad from CIPET . Any scope of getting job or I will try to m.tech ?
27th September 2017, 12:27 PM

I pursued my Mechanical engineering degree this year. I applied for many companies, yet no response from their side. I completed with 86% of marks i.e., first class with distinction. In addition to that I have completed my cad designing course in CAD centre and has a good knowledge in NXcad and Ansys softwares.
Could anyone guide me or help me in getting a suitable job.?, Suggest me a company where I could showcase my talents and grow my career.
Yeah and one more thing I have stammering.