6th August 2012, 06:49 PM
PARTHANITT

List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata

I have passed out my Electrical Engineering this onth from Kolkata.
I would like to have a list of companies who are recruiting Freshers Electrical engineers in their company in KOLKATA.

1. List of companies recruiting freshers near NCR after completing B.Tech from Electrical and Electronics branch
  2. How many companies are there in Kolkata that provide industrial training for electrical engineers?
  3. List of stationary for Electrical engineering books available in Kolkata region?
  4. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  5. Which are the top private companies recruiting electrical engineers?
  6. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
  7. Career for Electrical engineering freshers in PSUs?
  8. How to join electrical company in Kolkata? List of the companies?
  9. Core companies recruiting Electrical Engineers?
  10. Names of the electrical based core companies recruiting freshers in Odisha?
  11. List of IT companies recruiting freshers?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  14. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?
  16. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  17. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal? -- [New]
18th October 2012, 07:06 PM

Default Re: List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata

i have done Diploma in industrial SAFETY from chennai. I have 1yr exp in india. I am looking for SAFETY officer job in kolkata .
My cont no is 8820154050 and my Email id [email protected] .
24th April 2013, 08:44 AM

Default Re: List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata

sir,i have completed my b tech in electrical and electronics this month.Im looking for a job in this field.I would like to have a list of companies recruiting fresher electrical engineer in south india..please do help me sir...my Email id is [email protected]
9th June 2013, 10:54 AM

I have 2 years experience in core sector of electrical engineering.Now i am finding job anywhere at eastern region.Please do some favor for me . my contact No-9734318172 E-mail [email protected]
15th June 2013, 03:52 AM

I have completed my B.tech through electrical engineering , list me company name who recruiting freshers .
21st June 2013, 01:01 AM

i have completed my b-tech in electrical engineering in june 2013..can u plz suggest me th companies that recruit electrical fresher in kolkata.. badly need it. plz help me and suggest me.u can contact me in my email [email protected]
13th July 2013, 09:08 PM

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering from kolkata.I have autocad training also.Presently searching job in this field.please send me list of companies of kolkata which recruits fresher diploma eng.mail [email protected] ph-9477366765thank u.
16th July 2013, 10:26 AM

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering from kolkata. presently searching for job in this field. kindly send me the list of companies in any where of India. mail- [email protected] , mobile- 91 8768355056
18th July 2013, 11:10 AM

I have completed eee list of private companies requite freshers?
19th July 2013, 04:53 PM

I am completed my B.E in instrumentation so suggest mi company which related branch.
19th July 2013, 04:58 PM

I am completed my B.E in instrumentation so suggest mi company which related branch.have email:[email protected]
20th July 2013, 11:27 PM

I am completed my Diploma in Electrical engineer from Bishnupur(Bankura).I have PLC training also.presently searching job in this field.Please send me list of companies of kolkata which requirts fresher diploma engineer. So,please do help me. My e-mail ID:[email protected]. contact no.:-8759318085
24th July 2013, 10:40 AM

i am subhasis patra,i am b.tech electrical engineering,i know plc,scada,auto-cad.i passout 2013.pls give me a job of core fields.my ph no:9434403712 .e-mail id:[email protected]
25th July 2013, 09:34 AM

I have completed electrical engineer from Jaipur.Please send me list of companies & their mail id
my mail id is [email protected] & cont. no:-919785470923
4th August 2013, 06:40 PM

I completed my B-tech in electrical engg(EEE) from Tamilnadu. I don't know about companies recruiting freshers in electrical and electronic departments.
Kindly send me list of core companies recruiting freshers .
EMAIL: [email protected]
19th August 2013, 09:29 PM

Sir, i nead a job. I pased diploma electrical in 64% 2012
vidhyapati jha from kota ,rajasthan
21st August 2013, 04:28 PM

i am sharad passout in branch of electrical and electronics get marks is 71 present plz suggest me branch wise mnc company preperation plz send my email id [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 10:43 PM

I completed b-tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in 2013 with 74% aggregate.Also completed automation course(DCS,PLC,SCADA) from Honeywell automation,Pune and get trained from RCF(Rashtriya Chemicals And Fertilizers), Mumbai.I kindly requested you to inform me for automation and electrical jobs.
30th September 2013, 04:38 PM

sir ,
i am completed b.tech in electrical engineering stream .bt i didnt get any job in core sector .please give me some electrical company which hire freesher engineer.my ph no-8013080968,mail [email protected] give information as soon as possible.
2nd October 2013, 06:20 PM

I complete diploma engineering and have 05 years working experience(electrical control panel, Generator auto synchronizing panel, relay panel, MCC, PCC, etc). requested you to inform me for automation and electrical jobs.

mail id [email protected], mobile no-09163068830
21st October 2013, 11:37 PM

Myself Soumen Dutta,I've completed diploma engineering in electrical,in the year of 2010.I've experience in 'PLC','Transformer''Generator'Brakers and others.I work in coimbator(Arun Rega pvt.ltd).request to you that please inform me for electrical jobs.
Ph no:.9883316651/8013185404.
30th October 2013, 01:36 AM

I wnt a job in kolkata, I m electrical engineer fresher, mb - 9614757472, emil id [email protected],
15th December 2013, 01:39 AM

India all thing are fake, because nobody gentle man in this country so if u want good job for engineering, you live the country ok by
16th December 2013, 05:36 AM

Sir, i have been compleated my b.tech in EE with 8.05dgpa and also completed automation training (PLC, SCADA, AUTOCAD) but i dont get any job. Please tell me name of core company in kolkata that recruits fresher ee. My ph no.-8389079154 & email id - [email protected].
2nd January 2014, 02:53 PM

I complete diploma engineering and having 03 years working experience in(electrical control panel, Generator auto synchronizing panel, relay panel, MCC, PCC, etc and auto cad circuit designing ,p l c programming , s c a d a ,drives programming ,h t & l t breaker maintenance, transformer selecting & maintenance ,power capacitor ,cable &switch gear selecting and utility maintenance.Now i am working in pune and request to you that please inform me for electrical job in maintenance and service in kolkata and near kolkata? My mobile no is 8421781891 and mail I D [email protected] .
5th January 2014, 09:59 PM
subhadipbiswas

I have passed out my B.tech inElectrical Engg.in 2013 from Kolkata.
I would like to have a list of companies who are recruiting Freshers Electrical engineers in their company in KOLKATA.9563604466
17th February 2014, 11:44 PM

I am completed my Diploma in Electrical engineer from Bishnupur(Bankura) in 2013.I have ''ac & dc mechine maintenence & cantroling'' training also.presently searching job as an Electrical Engineering.Please send me list of companies of kolkata which requirts fresher diploma engineer. So,please help me. My e-mail ID:[email protected] contact no.:-9851165041
10th March 2014, 09:41 PM

hello everyone, I am Arvind from haryana . I am Btech electrical engineer passout in 2012 with 66%.I am trying to find the job from last 2 years but Ihave not getting any job yet and till searching the job. I am totally confused what should I do?,I have no idea and tensed to be my careers so pls guide me.
27th March 2014, 01:41 PM

sir,i am b.tech passed out (2013) student in electrical engineering dept.i want to job.badly need it.please help me.my email [email protected]
24th April 2014, 09:15 PM

sir,i am b.tech final year student and i still don't get campused from the college very frustrated still hoping something good will took place . so can u pls refer me companies name in kolkata or anywhere in india that wants to recruit electrical engineers .
26th April 2014, 02:41 PM

I have completed my B.tech through electrical engineering , list me company name who recruiting freshers .
plz mail for [email protected]
29th May 2014, 10:26 PM

I have complete my Diploma in Electrical Engineering in 2014 . I want a fresher Electrical job at kolkata .my contact no. 9474146080(Deb kumar maji ). Email id : [email protected]
1st July 2014, 02:38 PM

I have completed my B.tech through electrical engineering, list me company name. Who recruiting fresher. Plz mail for. [email protected]
5th July 2014, 02:19 PM

I have complete my Diploma in Electrical Engineering in 2014 . I want a fresher Electrical job at kolkata .my contact no. 9038788365(Abhishek Bhattacharjee ). Email id : [email protected]
20th July 2014, 01:29 AM

my contact no. 9735526321(Sumit Sahni ). Email id :[email protected]
20th July 2014, 06:31 PM

i have completed my BE in electrical engg.in 2014. suggest me company for job.
28th July 2014, 09:43 AM

i hv completed my Electrical Engineering in 2014.suggest me any company for job.
24th August 2014, 02:52 PM

I have complete my Diploma in Electrical Engineering in 2014 . I want a fresher Electrical job at anywhere in the world .my contact no. 09614940133(Gouranga Das ). Email id : [email protected] ..((I have 2 years practical experience as a electrician (L.T & H.T-upto 33 k.v 0n 2008 to 2010))...
I am seeking a job(core)....so kindly help me....
30th August 2014, 08:17 AM

I have complete my diploma in Electrical Engg. in 2014 & i allso complete ITI in2010. I want a fresher Electrical job at anywhere in india. My contact no. 9093666642(SudiptaDas). Email id : sudipta45dee @gmail.com.. I have 6 months work experience as a electrician & present now. I am seeking a job (core). So kindly help me.
30th August 2014, 09:04 AM

I have passed out Diploma in Electrical Engg. in 2014 from kolkata. & also completed ITI Training in2010.. I want a fresher Electrical job at anywhere in india. My contact no. 9093666642 (sudipta das). Email id: [email protected].. I have 6 months experienced as a electrician & at present. I am seeking a job (core). So kindly help me.
2nd September 2014, 01:35 AM

List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in hydrabad ? i have completed b.tech in 2013
14th October 2014, 04:11 AM

Sir I have completed btech and diploma in electrical engineering in 2014 now I am looking for a job ....sir please can u help [email protected]. ..
20th October 2014, 11:39 AM
TIRUPALAGALA MOULALI

I Had completed my btech(eee) with 80.2% in the year of 2013. if you have any vacancies please give me details on my [email protected] PH:9160698370
20th October 2014, 11:49 AM
TIRUPALAGALA MOULALI

I Have completed my b.tech(eee) with 80.2% in hte year of 2013.i dont have any worked wxperienced but i will proved once the oppartunity comes..if any have vacancies in eee core side please give me information on my

MAIL ID:[email protected]
ph:9160698370
8th November 2014, 08:48 PM

I have passed B Tech in Electrical Engineering and have 5 years work experiance in Switchyard and Transmission Line erection,procurement job. I am searching job . Please let me know if there is any vacancy.
My contact no. 9883065339. Email: [email protected]
27th November 2014, 12:25 PM

I have passed diploma electrical engineering please send or help the list of company's .
my contact number. 9749642718
email id . [email protected]
27th November 2014, 12:26 PM

I passed diploma electrical engineering please send or help the list of company's .
my contact number. 9749642718
email id . [email protected]
2nd December 2014, 01:43 AM

I passed electrical engineering from siliguri in 2013 please send the list of companies.
my contact number-9641888495
email [email protected]
7th December 2014, 10:09 PM

I passes in electrical engineering from techno india college of tecgnology,this year aslo done training on industrial automation(PLC,SCADA,HMI & AUTOCAD).please send me apt list of company.contact-9679840977,mail [email protected]
15th January 2015, 10:25 PM

I have my diploma specialized in electrical. I m searching job in maintenance and production department. please send me the list of companies. contact 7385098143. email id - [email protected]