17th November 2011, 10:17 AM
ashirbad sarangi

List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?

Sir,I am final year student in mineral engineering branch(osme,keonjhar,odisha) in
BPUT university.so kindly provide me the list of companies recruiting mineral engineers and how i can contact them for campus interviews?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get government job in Electronics Engineering field?
  2. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  3. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  4. Is there any opportunity in software field for Metallugical Engineers?
  5. List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  6. How can I get a job in good company? I an in first year of MCA
  7. Jobs in government sector after passing B.E IT?
  8. Which companies in Mumbai conducts off campus interviews for freshers? -- [New]
  9. List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Would I get placement in core company while in final year ECE?
  11. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
  12. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What is process to get job in IBM?
  14. List of IT companies recruiting freshers?
  15. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  16. List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university
  17. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?
  18. Which are the companies in India offering job interviews for recruitment of final year Chemical Engineers?
2nd June 2012, 12:17 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?

Mineral Engineering :
It is one of the most interesting branches of engineering
Eligibility : candidates aspiring for BE/B.Tech in mining engineering should have complete 10+2 science with physics , chemistry & mathematics

Mining Engineering Career Prospects :

Job opportunities both in govt & private sectors
so many offering jobs
ONGC
Coal India
Geological Survey of India
HCL
IPCL
Neyvelli Lignite Corp
NALCO
TISCO
TELCO
Reliance & MNCs

Package : Rs.15,000 to 25,000/-

Mining Engineering Institutes :

Indian Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology
Jadavpur University
Institute of Technology , Banaras Hindu University
Indian School of Mines
Bengal Engineering College

By
Ravikanth2027
7th July 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?

I got opportunity in ISI for B.Stat, Mineral Engineering in ISM and CSE in BITS, Hyderabad.
Which one is better, Please suggest me with their merits and demerits
9th March 2013, 11:33 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of Companies recruiting Mineral EngineersHow to appear for respective Campus Interviews

1.Geological Survey of India

2.ONGC

3.Neyvelli Lignite Corp

4.TELCO

5.Reliance & MNCs

6.IPCL

7.TISCO

8.HCL

Package : Rs.15,000 to 25,000/

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th June 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got admission in ISMU(indian school of mines) Dhanbad for Mtech in MINERAL ENGINEERING...I am a MATERIAL SC AND METALLURGICAL ENGG Graduate......its the only college providing minerals engg course at post graduate level......what should i do??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?