24th August 2012, 01:56 PM
PROSANNA MONDAL

List of competitive exams of chemistry after MSc? I have completed MSc in Chemistry

i want to know the list of competitive exams on chemistry after M.Sc.i have completed my M.Sc on chemistry on 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  3. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  5. Best universities or colleges which conduct part time MSc in chemistry -- [New]
  6. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  7. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  8. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  9. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  10. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  11. What are the opportunities for MSc chemistry students?
  12. What are the opportunities for MSc chemistry students?
  13. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  14. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
  15. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  16. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  17. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  18. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
4th November 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of competitive exams of chemistry after MSc? I have completed MSc in Chemistry

list of comeptitive exam after complition of pg in chemistry
3rd February 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of competitive exams of chemistry after MSc? I have completed MSc in Chemistry

WHAT R THE COMETITIVE EXAM AFTER M.SC. IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY?
4th December 2020, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

What type of job we can get after completing msc in chemistry???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?