17th May 2011, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

List of courses I should do to become CA? I've done B.Com(Computer Application) from Bharathiyar university

Sir,
I have compeleted my higher secondary exam in 2010 (+2). I am 24 year old. I was unable to study during my schooling periods because of my family situations. Now i am doing my degree B.com CA (computer applications) in Bharathiyar University at coimbatore at distance education. Can i become a Chartered Accountant. What are the steps should i take and what course should i do. please explain me in detail. Where shall i go and join in coimbatore. What type of jobs and where can i get after completing this ca course. Please tell me what course should i do now. Thanks

1st April 2012, 06:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses I should do to become CA? I've done B.Com(Computer Application) from Bharathiyar university

To become Chartered Accountant, one has to pursue and complete all the stages of the chartered accountancy course offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Whether the aspirant is graduate or undergraduate, she/he has to qualify Common Proficiency Test which is followed by the following stages:
  • Integrated Professional Competence Course
  • Final Course
  • Articleship Training
  • Computer Training
  • General Management and Communication Skill course
Those who complete all the stages mentioned above, becomes associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institute.

www.icai.org
13th June 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses I should do to become CA? I've done B.Com(Computer Application) from Bharathiyar university

i m class 12 std ad want 2 be a c.a,what should i can do form nw,means what kind of practices i should do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?