4th June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.A, BSc honors subjects?

I want to apply in B.A. and B.Sc. honours subjects on line in this year 2013. Please inform me the procedure in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  2. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  3. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  4. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  5. Will I get admission in SRCC in economic honors after scoring 93.75% in best 4 subjects in 12th board in science
  6. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  7. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  8. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  9. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  10. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Punjab University
  11. M.Sc after B.Sc(general) without honors subjects?
  12. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  15. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  16. When are the forms available for admission to BSc Honors?
  17. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  18. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU? -- [New]
31st July 2015, 07:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.A, BSc honors subjects?

You are eligible to apply for the B.A and B.Sc courses in the different university in which there are online application.

List of some of university in which you can apply online is :-

* Delhi University.
* Banaras University.
* Bombay university.
* Patna University.

But for most of them the application is closed now for the current academic session. So you need to wait for next session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?