24th July 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology from Bharathiyar University Coimbatore?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Chemistry and studying M.Sc Biotechnology. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry after completing M.Sc Biotechnology? If yes then reply me procedure for taking admission in Bharathiyar University Coimbatore?

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  5. List of courses I should do to become CA? I've done B.Com(Computer Application) from Bharathiyar university
  6. Is state eligibility test conducted by Bharathiyar University Coimbatore
  7. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  9. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  11. Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?
  12. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  13. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  14. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  16. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  17. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology?
  18. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
26th July 2016, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology from Bharathiyar University Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Sc Chemistry and studying M.Sc Biotechnology. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry after completing M.Sc Biotechnology? If yes then reply me procedure for taking admission in Bharathiyar University Coimbatore?
No, M.Sc in Biotechnology candidates are not eligible to do Ph.D course in Chemistry.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Chemistry from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam like CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.
27th July 2016, 09:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology from Bharathiyar University Coimbatore?

I am sorry to say you that you cannot do Ph.D in Chemistry after the completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Chemistry from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?