17th April 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

List of Distance D pharma colleges? What is the fee structure?

i wanted 2 know the distance d pharma course colleges name nd their fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  2. List of top B.Ed colleges for distance education in India? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  5. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  6. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. Government colleges and their fee structure for M.Pharm. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  11. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  12. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA in Distance Learning? How to prepare a Resume for Pharmacist?
  13. List of colleges offering BAMS through distance education? -- [New]
  14. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  15. List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C
  16. List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI
  17. Which are the D.Pharma colleges in Noida? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of colleges for B.Pharma and Dental in Virar region and their fee structure?
14th July 2015, 10:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Distance D pharma colleges? What is the fee structure?

** List of Distance D pharma colleges as given below.

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University,New Delhi

2.Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University,Nasik

3. IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute,Ghaziabad

4. Sikkim Manipal University,Gangtok

5. University of Mumbai,Mumbai

6. Maulana Azad National Urdu University,Hyderabad

7. Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University

** Fee of D Pharma course

:: Application fees;

* Rs.1,200/-

:: Admission fees:

* Course Regular Management NRI/Foreign students

--> Pharm.D & Pharm D.(P.B) = Rs. 102,000/- Rs. 250,000/- US $ 6500/-
3rd October 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Distance D pharma colleges? What is the fee structure?

Can we do d pharma from Sanskrit university matura
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?