25th July 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges in Pune for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

I got 70% marks in Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering. Can I get good college for B.Tech degree in Pune? Which are the engineering colleges providing lateral entry scheme and admitting directly in 2nd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication?

30th June 2020, 10:18 PM
soumitnanda

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Pune for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Heyy:
Here aare the best colleges I have mentioned:
1.COEP
2.VIT
3.MIT
4.PICT
5.PVG
6.SINHGAD Vadgaon
7.CUMMINS
8.AISSMS
9.KASIBAI NAVLE
10.MMCOE
11.RAJSHRI SAHU TATHWADE
12.MODERN ENGINEERING
13.PIMPRI CHINCHWAD COLG ENGINEERING
Tip: Do not opt for NEW ,LOCAL , ORDINARY COLLEGES FOR ADMISSION.
No placement guarantee from such colleges,lack of qualified lectures, equipments,infrastucture,reserch activities and so on....
GO FOR THOSE COLLEGES WHICH HAVE SUFFICIENT FACILITY AND COLG IS BIT OLDER Say atleast 10-15 years old.
My personal opinion says it is wise to get admission in best engineering colleges or otherwise dont do engineering at all.
Why to invest so much time n money when output is minimum. Yes it is odd to read this but do engineering from only good colleges as placement n earnings matter alot for rest of the life.Dont hook up with normal local engineering colleges as it is complete wastages of time,money,hArd work,n dedication.
Enquir alot from surroundings before admission. Do not fall to advertisement,Placement list of some local colleges are completely false. My friend was having photo with 7 lakh package,in reality he is jobless. So guys do not gamble with ordinary things(colleges)
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?