5th September 2011, 10:04 AM
Uttam Basu

After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?

Sir.
Sub:- Admision in Robotics Engineering.
I am a student of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. I want to B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering. Can I read this? I live in West Bengal. If I allow then which colleges are best for me. Please send me a list of near colleges.

Yourfaithfully
Uttam Basu

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  2. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  4. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  9. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  15. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  16. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur and Amravati University for direct 2nd year engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
1st November 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?

Sir.
Sub:- Admission in Robotics Engineering.
I am a student BCA Cleared ,I want to B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering. Can I read this? I live in West Bengal. If I allow then which colleges are best for me. Please send me a list of near colleges.

Yourfaithfully
MD.SHAHID ALI
[email protected]
9th November 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?

Can I go to b.tch. In robotics After completed my diploma in electronics?????
If yes,
Tell me how I get admission to b.tch. In Robotics?????
9th November 2011, 11:56 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

you can do it .
but you should go for degree with Electronics .
and while pursuing degree you can do any type of courses on robotics.
best of luck.
23rd November 2011, 06:47 PM

Sir.
Sub:- Admissionin Robotics Engineering.

I am a student of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. I live in West Bengal. I want to read B.Tech or B.E. in Robotics Engineering. Can I red this?? If I allow then which colleges are best for me. Please send me a list of colleges in India.

Yoursfaithfully
Uttam Basu
E-mail:[email protected]
22nd January 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
11th February 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

can i study robotics after having a diploma in Electronics and communication?
27th February 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

i have passed out diploma in elec &telecom, and i am in BE 2nd year in elect & telecommunication. But i m intrested in robotics so what i can do somthing extra with engg.........
4th March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir I am studying 12th standard. What shall I do to persue my B.E. in robotics in any tamil nadu colleges after finishing my 12th standard. If you know please send to [email protected]
25th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am complete diploma in electronic and telecommunication and i get 69.94% ,i want B.E in robotics so tell me which college offer B.E in robotics in Maharashtra ? which college is perfect for me ?
plz..... reply soon

email:[email protected] from Maharashtra
9th July 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

After doing diploma in electronics and communications whats next to be done for getting degree
7th March 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication and now i want to do robotics engineering ,so please suggest me procedure and college of robotics engineering in maharashtra
7th March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch and now i want to do robotics engineering , so please suggest me the procedure for admission and colleges in maharashtra that offers robotics engineering .
12th March 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in electronics & telecommunication so i want to join robotics engineering . so what is the further process for that .plz inform me
this is my email id:[email protected]
7th May 2013, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Does Electrical and Electronic Engineering in B Tech offer scope for Robotics Engineering in M.S?
30th June 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

can do b teach in electronic&comunication after diploma in electronic&telecomunication with leet? my email ;-) [email protected]
31st May 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am perceiving my diploma in electronics and telecommunication and want to join robotics . Can I get to know the further process for the same. Please reply as early as possible.
Email: [email protected]
16th June 2018, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I complete my diploma in electronic can I get addimission in b.e in robotics ? Which is the best college in maharastra ? Please guide me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?