17th May 2011, 08:02 AM
guitaristrohan14

Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score?

Which engineering colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai give admission on the basis of aieee score?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  4. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  5. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  6. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  8. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college in Mumbai I can get after securing 114 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  10. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  11. Where can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE score of 83? Best colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Pune or Mumbai
  12. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  13. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  14. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  15. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  16. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  17. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
17th May 2011, 02:14 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score?

friend..

their are number of entrance exam conducted for admissions in engineering colleges.......

here's the list of few good colleges which take admissions on the basis of aieee score

-->Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering

-->KJ Somaiya College of Engineering

-->MGM College of Engineering & Technology

-->Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

-->DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering

-->Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering

-->Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College

-->MH Saboo Siddik College of Engineering

-->St Francis Institute of Technology

-->Rizvi College of Engineering

all the best.........
17th May 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score?

petroliem eng course were collage
31st May 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

where can i get admission in mechanical enginnering in degree at 43% ....
please reply me if any one knows on
- email - [email protected]
6th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 55% where can get addmission in softwere engineering?
7th June 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 48 marks in aieee from SC category. is it possible to get me admission in reputed college of aieee?
13th June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 55% in HSC and 60 marks in AIEEE .
so where can get addmission in IT engineering in navi mumbai ?
piz reply me on 9930076467
13th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

WHERE CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MUMBAI IN BTECH HAVING 71% MARKS IN TWELTH AND 52 MARKS IN AIEEE IN REGULAR BATCHES IN AUTOMOBILE ENG.
17th June 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i got 44.17 in HSC and 42 marks in AIEEE so where can get admission in chemical engineering in pune or in mumbai or in satara or in sangli plz reply on 8976416885 plz help :(
17th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 42 marks in aieee from SC category. can i get admission for chemical engineering in mumbai? plz help
21st June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in mukesh school of technology in mumbai with 47 marks in AIEEE ? and i am from gujarat.
22nd June 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I got 89 % in twelth nd 1lac rank air in aieee?which are the gud colleges where i cn gt admisn in delhi ncr or arnd mumbai or anywhere in gud colleges
16th July 2011, 02:16 AM
Singh.Omprakash

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitaristrohan14 View Post
Which engineering colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai give admission on the basis of aieee score?
Every college under Mumbai University has seats reserved for AIEEE candidates
16th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 77 marks in aieee can i get admission in any colleges of engineering anywhere in India if yes then which are they plz reply......
18th July 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 77 marks in aieee can i get admission in any branch of engineering with this score in mumbai if yes then plz suggest on 918460294944 plz career is on stake
24th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 93% incbse pcm and 62 marks in aieee where can i get admission in navi as well as in mumbai pune my mob no is 09825037502 ,email [email protected]
11th August 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hello, i hot 75 marks in aieee but my pcm total in hsc is 44%, can i get admission in engg
1st September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 58% of marks in 12th exam .i want to become engg. please guide me .am i applicable for AIEEE. my email id [email protected]
19th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing for xii & side by side studing for aieee & mhcet
how much marks shoul i score in both the exam to get addmission in mhcet & aieee
27th May 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i got only 50 marks in aieee its possible to get ny c,.pollege in mumbai
10th June 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I got 51% in pcm <hsc> , I secured 75 marks in AIEEE and 51 marks in cet <pcm> so did I have any chances for getting admission for mechanical engg in bharati vidhyapeth college...give rply soon ....@ 9029272475
11th June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 77 in CET and 57 in AIEEE, which colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai wil give me admission?
13th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 97(pcm) in cet and 42 marks in aieee and 87% in pcm (hsc) which colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai is good grade colleges which give me admission in electronic and telecomm ?pls......
contact no 975743642
14th June 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have 44.67% in PCM in hsc & 80 marks in MHT-CET & 70 marks in aieee can i get admission in mumbai if yes then Suggest some of the colleges
15th June 2012, 01:29 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi deat,
their are number of entrance exam conducted for admissions in engineering colleges.......

here's the list of few good colleges which take admissions on the basis of aieee score

-->Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering

-->KJ Somaiya College of Engineering

-->MGM College of Engineering & Technology

-->Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

-->DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering

-->Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering

-->Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College

-->MH Saboo Siddik College of Engineering

-->St Francis Institute of Technology

-->Rizvi College of Engineering

Thanks
15th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Apart from the NIT's most of the engineering colleges keeps 10% of the seats reserved for the AIEEE students.

Here are some of the colleges where you can apply:-

AEFT’s College Of Engineering and Management, Mumbai
Agrawal Institute of Management And Technology – Mumbai
Atharva College of Engineering – Mumbai
17th July 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I Mayur R. Sale want admission for mechnical engineering 2012.
I get late for submit form. I got 90 marks in MHT-CET 2012.
1st September 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my H.S.C and AIEEE.

And still not got admission in any college till date.

Are admission in progress in any college in and around Mumbai.
1st September 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my H.S.C and AIEEE.

And still have not got admission till date, due to the admissions are closed.

Are there any colleges offering admission in and around Mumbai.
5th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 42 marks in jee main can I get admission in mechanical engineering plz reply on my email id
10th June 2014, 03:28 PM
admission123

greetings!!!

We have solution for all your queries
like career guidance,career counseling,admission process,
education loan and scholarships.
We provide 100% Guidance for ENGINEERING
FEEL FREE TO CALL US@
EMAIL US AT [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?