27th December 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Fisheries from government colleges of India. Please tell me about list of entrance exam for it and syllabus for entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries
  2. What is the syllabus for PG in Fisheries entrance exm of ICAR?
  3. From where should I study Diploma course in Fisheries?
  4. Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?
  5. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?
  6. List of MBA entrance exams and their syllabus
  7. List of entrance exams to study PG in Chemistry along with syllabus? Previous year question papers for it?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining course? Important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams?
  9. Can I get admission in BSc in Fisheries after completing 12th?
  10. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  11. Can I apply for fisheries inspector post in MP after completing BSc in Fisheries?
  12. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication -- [New]
  13. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study B.Pharmacy course? List of top government colleges of India?
  14. How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?
  15. List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?
  16. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course?
  17. What is the syllabus for JNU MSc Physics entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
28th December 2016, 12:36 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries

B.Sc fishery is a 4 year course which can be done after passing class 12.
Every university have its own entrance exam and seats allocated for the Fishery department students. So go through university website of your state and apply by filling form online. Counselling will be done at desired date as declared by university.

Syllabus for entrance exam is related to biology questions which you have studied in 10+2.
Syllabus of B.Sc Fishery students will be
- Aquaculture
- Fishery Biology and Resource management.
- Fishery environment.
- Fishery pathology
- Fishery Economics
- Fishery processing technology
16th April 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries

What is the last date of form fill-up of Assam fishery college situated in nagaon?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?