11th February 2012, 10:54 PM
snehhoney26

List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida for B.Ed course?

List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida for B.Ed course
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida for B.Ed course?
  2. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida in which I can get after scoring 703 marks in December MAT exam?
  3. List of Colleges offering MBA in Textile Management in Delhi, Noida and Lucknow?
  4. Which are the good coaching classes in Delhi or Noida after passing B.Tech from Noida?
  5. Is it possible to get a seat in NPTI Faridabad for Power Management Course?
  6. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  7. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  8. Which IPU college will I get after scoring 4715 in MCA CET?
  9. Which are the coaching centers in Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida to do LLB from Delhi University? Books for DU law entrance exam?
  10. Admission in any college of Delhi and Noida after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get? Any chance for admission in Delhi and Noida?
  11. Can I get admission in government college in Noida after scoring 2067(OBC) in UPTU exam? List of private B.Arch colleges in Noida
  12. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida? -- [New]
  13. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  14. Which colleges should I opt after scoring 56% in 12th in Delhi or Noida?
  15. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  17. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  18. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
25th February 2012, 04:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida for B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snehhoney26 View Post
List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida for B.Ed course
please send me the details
Some of the good Colleges which can be considered for pursuing Bachelor of Education are as follows:

Vivekananda College - Delhi
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education - Delhi
Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies - Delhi
Guru Nanak College of Education - Delhi
Delhi College of Vocational Studies and Research - Delhi
Aster College of Education - Noida

All the Institutes mentioned above are recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
4th August 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida for B.Ed course?

I want all B.ED colleges present in noida for addmission and its eligible criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?