21st March 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?

If I am born in Delhi but lived and studied in Noida till 10th class, can I do class 11th and 12th in Delhi school to become eligible for the Delhi domicile and get seat in 85% reserved seats for delhi students in colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges of Engineering in Delhi?
  3. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  4. Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?
  5. How to complete Graduation after 12 yrs of gap?
  6. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  7. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  8. Selection criteria and number of seats for B.Ed from DU?
  9. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  10. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  11. Details about B.Ed colleges in Delhi NCR?
  12. Colleges in Delhi where I can do B.Ed? Eligibility criteria of those colleges?
  13. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for DU MCA without having Maths at degree level(BCA)?
  16. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  17. Colleges for B.Ed with correspondence in Delhi? How to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
22nd January 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?

If I am born in Delhi and living in Delhi and studied in Ghaziabad from 5 to 10th standard. Should i shift my study to Delhi School and get seat in 85% reserved seats for delhi students in colleges? OR Continue the same school and get the same benefit for Delhi Reserved seats. please advice.
31st January 2013, 11:53 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I am born in Delhi but lived and studied in Noida till 10th class, can I do class 11th and 12th in Delhi school to become eligible for the Delhi domicile and get seat in 85% reserved seats for delhi students in colleges?
Hi

I think you are confused a bit. A domicile is IF YOU HAVE A PERMANENT ADDRESS IN Delhi and then you can avail the Delhi Domicile Facility. This way you can apply for the Delhi University Colleges, DCE CEE, IP University and other such government Delhi Colleges and get seats in them.

For this you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or even open school with good percentage marks. This is because you would have to compete on merit for the Delhi University colleges as the cut offs go very very high.

You have to appear in the board exams from your school which is CBSE is guess and then you can start filling up the DU forms which come out then. Once you have filled up all the details and remember to fill your delhi address in it.

Then wait for the cut off lists and when they are out you can take admission in them. You would fall in the 85% domicile category so please do not worry about that.

Regards
RANJEET
23rd May 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?

I am an student of 2 by commerce stream how to apply for graduation in govt. college
17th December 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of dps dadri school which is in UP but now I want to study class 11 and 12 from a Delhi school . So is it possible to get a domicile certificate of Delhi in this basis , so that I can get seat of 85% reserved for delhi state kota .By the way presently I am in class 10 cbse board student and want to take admission in Delhi based medical college.
9th March 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I was born in Delhi and living in Delhi since my birth. Iam studying in XIth Std. in School at Noida. whether I would be covered in 85% seat reserved for Delhi student for medical Degree Course(MBBS)
27th March 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

If we have any back in some semester not in last sem .we are also able for m.sc we can join also?
5th May 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am in army, My son did 11 & 12 th from delhi whether he will get the OBC QUOTA as well as I would like to Know whether he is eligible for 85% seat reserved for Delhi student.
9th June 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

my aipmt rank is 420,can i eligible for admission in University college of medical science and research,Delhi
25th July 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 in indore (mp). I belong to mp. If i do my 11th and 12th from delhi will i be eligible for 85% quota in delhi medical colleges?
10th April 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I m in 10th and will take Coaching in 11th but i want to know that what is the benefit of taking admission in Delhi rather than any city in the course of pmt so i can Crack pmt
11th May 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage for other state students to get admission in delhi university ? As a commerce student what is minimum percent to me to get admission in DU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?