22nd July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?

i have applied for the cap round 1 and have got a good college in pune for automobile engineering but i dont have any knowledge about the placements & the salary after finishing my degree so i want a rough idea for the salaries of an automobile engineer

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average salary of an Automobile Engineer?
  2. How to be an automobile engineer?
  3. How to become a good automobile engineer?
  4. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  5. Colleges which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Pune?
  6. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  7. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  8. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  9. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  10. How to become a automobile engineer after passing B.Tech?
  11. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  13. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  15. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  16. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  17. What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
30th December 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?

hey guys m in a big confusion ryt now ... abt choosing autombile engineering or frst doing mechanical enginering n thn goin fr automobile engineering .. i read a few questions bt some say u do mechnical frst n thn automobile n some do automobile .. plz help out
30th December 2012, 07:09 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have applied for the cap round 1 and have got a good college in pune for automobile engineering but i dont have any knowledge about the placements & the salary after finishing my degree so i want a rough idea for the salaries of an automobile engineer
hello friend,

the good colleges for automobile engineering in pune are:
1. DY patil college of engineering
2. abhinav engineering college
3. government college of engineering
4. college of engineering pune
5. institute of knowledge college of engineering.

the salary for automobile engineer after training period is in the range of 40,000 to 60,000.

all the best for your future.
31st December 2012, 10:16 AM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are some good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering---------------

1.Abhinav College of Engineering & Polytechnic
2.Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
3.Vishwakarma Maritime Institute
4.Vishwakarma Institute Of Technology
5.Pune Institute For Aeronautics & Computer Science
6.Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering
7.Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering
8.School of Computer Studies & Research.

This should help
thank you
9th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

tell the college in lucknow???sir plzzzzzzzzzz
4th April 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have appeared for 12th exam(commerce) waitng for the result...Can you tell me what should i do in the mean time to do automobile engineering. And also can i get list of govt and private colleges in mumbai.
4th April 2013, 03:41 PM
Nikita Khade

Dear Sir,
I have appeared for 12th exam (commerce) waiting for my result. Can you tell me what should i do in the mean time and also can i get govt and private colleges in mumbai
16th April 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

mechanical engg is best or automobile engg is best for future
11th May 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I m likely to see for a good package offered. where should I take admissions
13th May 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

in 12th science I got 48%..so in which college in punr I take admission easily....??plzz give me answer n u help me
13th May 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

in 12th science I got 48% ..so in which college in pune I take admission easily..?plzz help me..I study in gujarat
19th May 2013, 09:42 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering
------------------------------

1.government college of engineering
2.institute of knowledge college of engineering.
3.DY patil college of engineering
4.college of engineering pune
5.abhinav engineering college
6.Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering
7.Vishwakarma Maritime Institute
8.School of Computer Studies & Research.
9.Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
10.Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering
11.Vishwakarma Institute Of Technology
12.Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
13.Pune Institute For Aeronautics & Computer Science
14.School of Computer Studies & Research.
15.Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
16.Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering
17.Vishwakarma Maritime Institute
18.School of Computer Studies & Research.
23rd May 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of engeenering is most apopriate according to job oppotunity in private sector
3rd July 2013, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Is dhole patil college of engineering,pune good enough for automobile engineering???
22nd July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which in the top & Economical institute for part time Engineering study after Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
25th July 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Best collage in mumbai for automobile engineering
8th September 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am dploma student any budy tell me can i complete B.E. external
8th September 2013, 06:23 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering

1. government college of engineering
2. institute of knowledge college of engineering.
3. DY patil college of engineering
4. college of engineering pune
5. abhinav engineering college
6. Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering
7. Vishwakarma Maritime Institute
8. School of Computer Studies & Research.
9. Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
10. Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering
11. Vishwakarma Institute Of Technology
12. Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
13. Pune Institute For Aeronautics & Computer Science
14. School of Computer Studies & Research.
15. Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
16. Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering
17. Vishwakarma Maritime Institute
18. School of Computer Studies & Research.
8th September 2013, 11:45 PM
GBCIM

HELLO,

List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering,

1.Vishwakarma Maritime Institute
2.DY patil college of engineering
3.School of Computer Studies & Research
4.Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering
5.Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
6.Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering
7.Vishwakarma Maritime Institute
8.Pune Institute For Aeronautics & Computer Science.

This should help
thank you......................
9th September 2013, 12:20 AM
jyotkrishn

HELLO DEAR

Good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering

Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering

Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering

Vishwakarma Maritime Institute

Abhinav College of Engineering & Polytechnic

Vishwakarma Institute Of Technology

Pune Institute For Aeronautics & Computer Science

ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!
9th September 2013, 06:38 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Good Automobile Engineering Colleges in Pune:-

-Dhole Patil College of Engineering
-Government College of Engineering & Research
-Institute of Knowledge College of Engineering
-Samarth Engineering College
-Viswakarma Institute of Technology
-Aissm College of Engineering
-Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering & Technology
11th September 2013, 02:22 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

List of Automobile Engineering Colleges under Pune University:

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology (IIAEIT)

DYP-DC Center for Automotive Research and Studies, Lohegaon

Dr. D.Y. Patil School Of Engineering Academy, Talegaon Dabhade

Patil College, Pune

Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud

MOD Tech College Of Engineering - Pune

Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandal`s Institute of Technology and Engineering - Pune

Pune Zilha Shikshan Mandal`s College of Engineering

P.D.E.AS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

Abhinav Institute Of Technology And Management

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
7th February 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th science with70%, want college for automobile enineering in mumbai, navi mumbai & pune
9th May 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th science with 83%,now want college for automobile engineering in pune & new mumbai
9th May 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th science with 83%,now want college for automobile engineering in pune & new mumbai
20th May 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

HELLO FRIENDS I AM KULDEEP. NOT MUCH I WILL TELL YOU.NOW I AM IN STD 7TH FROM NOW ONLY I HAVE INTEREST IN AUTOMOBILE EN BECAUSE MY DREAM IS ONLY TO BECAME AN AUTOMOBILE EN. BECAUSE AUTOMOBILE IS THING ONLY TO ATTRACTS ME. THANKYOU
26th June 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if u need spot addmission in reputed college in pune then contact me asap.. u wll get seat 4 ur future edu..
20th August 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends I am Swapnil and I am student of abhinav college in 12th commers ...so I am interested in automobile design ...so plz friends can u tell me which college should I take...for designing
30th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get in 10th and after 10 which field should I select
and how much % should I get in 12th...........to do mechanical engineering. .... please reply
and thanku........
6th December 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

how many want percentage in 10th and science in the 12th pl give answer monday pl is my furture behind my lpl sir requesting?????????????????????/
from rohit to sir pl
18th June 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE TELL MI COLLEGES NAMES OF DIPLOMA AND AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING COLLEGES.. AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING AND MECHANICAL DIPLOMA, THIS TWO TRADES IN ONE COLLEGE..........
28th September 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my polytechnic in automobile engineering with 77%. Now I want to do B.tech in Automobile engineering. Pls suggest me which clg is best for Automobile engineering in Pune........
27th May 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in DTE, have given the details and received a mail that my query is registered and i will received a notification from DTE.

When do we get to know that admission process has started for 2nd year engineering student.

Thanks,
Amit sen
9th July 2021, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How much is the automobile salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?