24th December 2010, 01:37 PM
k_kumar

List of good colleges in South India? My son is doing B.Tech in ECE

my son is doing BTec in ECE , now he is S8.

He would like to go for Mtec. Pls suggest good colleges in south India
and also most promising subjects in his line of study.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  2. List of colleges in South India I can apply for with GATE rank 183934 in ECE Branch? I belong to OBC category
  3. What are the effects of cultural diversity in south India on a student from north India? -- [New]
  4. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the government and private veterinary colleges in South India?
  6. List of the engineering colleges in Tamilnadu which taking admission in ECE stream on the cut off marks of 168.50?
  7. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  8. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  9. What should I do after BSc Maths? Which are the good colleges in South India?
  10. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  11. List of good colleges in South India in which I can get after scoring 548 marks in Dec Mat entrance? Will they accept the MAT score?
  12. List of exams for taking admission in south Indian colleges?
  13. Colleges in South India offering B.Tech Architecture Engineering 4 years course?
  14. Need information about the colleges offering Integrated M.Sc. course in Nano Technology in South India?
  15. List of top raked medical colleges in south India where MBBS courses are offered? List of top ranked medical colleges in India?
  16. List of Top colleges that offer MS in Biochemistry and Biotechnology in South India?
  17. Which are the colleges in India offering a good education other than IITs
  18. List of best marine colleges available in south India? What's the fee structure and selection procedure?

8th February 2012, 03:14 PM
bawejamanisha25

Default Re: List of good colleges in South India? My son is doing B.Tech in ECE

One of the best college for mtech in south is NIIT ,Suratkal. You can also try in IIT's. There is Madhurai University, MKU. Try there , by logging on their website. Download their admission form. Fill it and send them. They have their enquiry number where you can call and ask full details.

14th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges in South India? My son is doing B.Tech in ECE

List of good colleges in South India? My son is interested in doing B.Tech in ECE and has 79% in intermediate

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?