31st May 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

List of exams for taking admission in south Indian colleges?

hey...i want to know if i want to go to college of south india then what exam i have to give........
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of south Indian Universities where I can take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  2. List of the colleges taking admission on the basis of board merit? What is the cutoff?
  3. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  4. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  5. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
  6. List of foreign B.Tech colleges along with their entrance exams where an Indian can get admission?
  7. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  8. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  9. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  10. List of top MCA colleges in which I can take admission?
  11. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges for B.Com in Bhubaneshwar after taking admission?
  13. List of colleges I can get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff list for taking admission directly in 2nd year B.E in IT in Pune university colleges?
  15. How to do MBA after BBA? I am in SYBBA
  16. List of colleges to take admission in M.Tech?
  17. What are the colleges conducting their own entrance exam for MBA in South India?
  18. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?

15th March 2012, 12:08 AM
jyotsana d

Default Re: List of exams for taking admission in south Indian colleges?

Dear friend,
First tell your area in which you want to study like engineer, medical or something else.As there are many colleges in south for different area's
first you need to give information about your courses so that we can give exact answer for you query.

Thank you

15th March 2012, 10:24 AM
hikprakash

Dear

When consider the south zone there will be some entrance exams conducted by institution either stated government or by own institute.
If you want to enter into engineering field you should be write engineering entrance exam who conducts by state government same as follows to medical field.

For M.ba and M.ca other post graduation you should appear in TANCET EXAM
for M.E, M.TECH you should appear in GATE
for NIT to join in mca you should appear in NIMCET
For hotel management you should appear in JEE
fOR law ug/pg you should appear in CLAT
All indial level MBBS-NEET(UG)only
for pharmacy,m.pharm-GPAT
For M.Arch, m.Plan-TANCET
All india agricultural for ug-AIEEA-UG and pg-AIEEA-PG
For management programmes-CMAT

30th June 2013, 08:50 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of exams for taking admission in south Indian colleges
-------------------------

1.nimcet
2.aieea-pg
3.jee
4.aieee
5.cmat
6.tancet
7.gate
8.clat
9.mbbs-neet
10.tancet exam
11.o-jee
12.cmat
13.aieea-pg
14.tancet
15.aieee

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?