9th December 2011, 12:42 AM
Sheza !

Colleges in South India offering B.Tech Architecture Engineering 4 years course?

Which are the colleges in south india which offers btech architecture engineering 4 years course ? ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in South India offering Architecture course?
  2. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  3. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Need information about the colleges offering Integrated M.Sc. course in Nano Technology in South India?
  5. Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Is there any chemical industry that's offering plant training in South India?
  7. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  8. Which are the Architecture private colleges offering admission through AIEEE?
  9. Best Colleges in South India offering B.Sc (Honors) in Physics?
  10. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India?
  12. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  13. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering at Masters degree level?
  14. Which are the colleges in India offering a good education other than IITs
  15. Colleges offering M.Sc in Dietics and nutrition in South India? -- [New]
  16. Colleges offering B.Arch(Interior Designing) in South India?
  17. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  18. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
9th December 2011, 11:01 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in South India offering B.Tech Architecture Engineering 4 years course?

hi dear........
below are the college list of south India , choose from this where you want to study .
for this you have to apply for entrance exam according to your rank you will get your college...

good luck.............
25th November 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in South India offering B.Tech Architecture Engineering 4 years course?

i compLeted....my diploma in Architecture frm H.S.B.T.E. now i m pursuing B.tech civiL(Leet).....it is a right decision OR nOt..?...

can i do M.Arch after B.tech nd can i eLigibLe for architecturaL License after M.arch
26th November 2013, 09:42 PM
Anuj185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheza ! View Post
Which are the colleges in south india which offers btech architecture engineering 4 years course ? ?

dear,
its good to see u that your choice is much different, my good wishes is with you for your better carrier
list of top colleges as per your choice:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Noorul Islam College of Engineering, Kumaraco

PRIST University, Thanjavur

Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Kancheepuram

Vels University - School of Engineering, Chennai

Indian Maritime University, Kancheepuram

Periyar Maniammai University- School of Architecture, Engineering and Technology, Thanjavur

Vinayaka Mission's University- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Salem

Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute University- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Chennai

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli

good luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?