2nd December 2011, 04:41 PM
177rahul

List of good companies offering internships for B.Tech ETC?

I am second year YD student looking out for internship. My branch is (E&TC)
& i want to gain knowledge so please suggest me some good company which offers internship.

Please contact me : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer internships in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  3. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  5. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  6. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
  7. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  8. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  9. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  10. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  11. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  12. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  14. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  15. How can I apply for internships after doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? List of companies offering internship in Hyderabad?
  16. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
  17. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  18. Companies in Hyderabad offering Internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
31st July 2012, 11:25 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of good companies offering internships for B.Tech ETC?

1.tcs

2.l&t

3.ntpc

4.bhel

5.bharat eletronics

6.infosis

7.satyam

8.relience

9.sail

10.red electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?