17th July 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?

List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to know the companies in which I can apply for the internship and get it soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  2. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  3. Companies in Hyderabad offering Internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  4. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students?
  5. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  6. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies which offering internships to students of B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  9. Companies that are offering internships for CSE 3rd year students in Hyderabad
  10. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  11. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  12. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  13. Companies offering internship to B.Tech CSE 4th year student?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  16. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  17. Which are the companies offering internship for CSE 3rd year in Hyderabad
  18. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
17th July 2015, 04:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to know the companies in which I can apply for the internship and get it soon. Thank you!
List of companies for internship of B.E/B.Tech in CSE candidate:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
18th July 2015, 09:53 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Being a first year student it is difficult to do the summer training.

I am saying this due the fact that most of the companies offers summer internship to the 3rd year and final year students.

The reason behind this is very simple being a first year student you will have little knowledge about your core field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your two years of degree and then apply for the summer internship.

Here is some best options for you :

** Infosys Technologies Ltd.

** Sebiz Infotech P Ltd.

** Tech Mahindra

** Virsa Systems

** Seasia Consulting

** QA Infotech

** Mobera Systems Pvt Ltd.

** Amadeus

** Net Solutions
18th July 2015, 07:36 PM
pointer01

Companies do not provide training to the first year students.Training is given to that student those have a proper theoretical knowledge.Due to the lack of theoretical knowledge of the first year student training is not given to them.You can apply training after the last semester of 3 year.You can do the various courses in your holidays such as-

1-C language.
2-Core Java.
3-Advance Java.
4-Networking.
5-.NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?